SMS survey follow-up after email distribution | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello! I am aiming to use the SMS messaging feature on our organization's Qualtrics account to invite survey non-responders previously invited over email to take a survey. Answers to a similar 2020 question on this forum (below) indicated sending an SMS message after an email survey invitation would inevitably allow participants to take the survey twice because two different unique survey links are generated. Is this still the case? Qualtrics support has indicated to my colleague that there may be a workaround that would make it possible to follow a survey invitation over email with an invitation over SMS without introducing the problem of duplicate survey responses. It was suggested that we use an embedded variable encoding whether the survey is complete to avoid this problem, but I don't understand how that would work. Any input welcome. Thanks!
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/12884/personalized-multi-channel-distribution

rerenMETHOD If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing these support pages on authenticators and embedded data to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Leave a Reply