Can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed? | XM Community
Solved

Can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed?

• 13 December 2018
  • 8 replies

Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 24 replies
Hi all, can the reporting style (PDF file) of the response summary be changed?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 December 2018, 12:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You create the file and then import it by adding this line to your header HTML:

Badge +3

ahmedA Thanks for the hint!
Could you please also indicate how such a style sheet can be used in Qualtrics because it is not clear for me, how/where I could use it to influence the PDF printing for the survey response summary.
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@kof you could look at creating a print style sheet. See this for more details.

Badge +3

No general styling advice but there seems at least to be a way for getting rid of the horrible page breaks in the summary PDF using JavaScript in this thread:
https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/34141#Comment_34141I have not found a way without JavaScript, though.

Badge +9

I am also looking for a solution to the messiness of the PDF summary; more information on this response would be very helpful.

Hi, I need this feature as well. The PDF of the response summary for my survey looks very untidy and got cut off halfway. Some overlap text and so on.
Can you point me to instructions on how to change the styling of the response summary pdf ?

Thank you!
Hello @TohS ,

Yes, we can change the styling of response summary, but there may be few difference( like font style ) in what we see and is downloaded.

Leave a Reply