How can I export a respondents unique survey link with their data? | XM Community
Solved

How can I export a respondents unique survey link with their data?

• 15 May 2018
  • 4 replies

For a recent survey I created unique links for each respondent to use in order to access the survey. I want to see the link used by each respondent so I can tie it to data that I already have. Any way to do this?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 16 May 2018, 08:30

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi, 

I have the same issue than fedder88I would like to record in the data & analysis tab the unique link used by each respondent. I’ve added “Q_URL” as an embedded data, but it returns the value “Q_URL”. I think I’m missing something in the configuration.

I’ve also tried to add ${l://SurveyURL} and ${l://SurveyLink?d=Take%20the%20survey} as embedded data but it remains empty.

Can you provide concrete examples to achieve the expected output? 

Thank you very much.

MohammedAli_Rajapkar
Similar question about using Q_URL in embedded data. Is it possible for Qualtrics to use the embedded data, Q_URL, ie the previous URL they were one, to branch participants off so they can have separate authenticator codes, login messages based on the pervious page they were on?

So far I have the below set up in my survey flow, however I am getting the same authenticator code message, when i should be getting different ones depending on what pervious URL i was on.
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 9.10.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-22 at 8.37.14 PM.png
thanks much nat

Thanks! I've already launched this survey and was able to track via participant but I'll add that in to future surveys I send out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @jfedder88

Qualtrics have an in-built embedded data "Q_URL" which store the "URL" which participant used to participate in the survey. Can you please try adding "Q_URL" embedded data in survey flow and take preview link and check the "Data"?

Leave a Reply