Need Help / Suggestions in Integrating a Pop Up survey and Slider | XM Community
Solved

Need Help / Suggestions in Integrating a Pop Up survey and Slider

• 17 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge
Hello All,

I am currently trying to Implement a Pop Up Survey and a Slider Survey to a Internal Website.
I am planning to have a Display Rate of 25% for the Pop up and rest for the slider.
I can do this setup within 1 Intercept under the Action Set i can set it as 25% for Pop up and if this action doesn't run, then the slider will be shown.
So it will either be a Pop up or slider that the user will see.

However, I want the Pop Up to have a Prevent Repeated Display Logic of 14 Days and the slider to be visible in all pages at all time.
The Option of Prevent Repeated Display Logic is only available at the Intercept Level, hence it applies to be both Pop up and Slider.

Any Suggestions on how i can implement this.

Thank You.

Rakesh
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 21 November 2018, 06:30

View original

2 replies

Badge
Hi,

Thanks for helping out. As you said I have broken up the two 2 creative into 2 Intercepts so that i can have the Prevent Repeated Display Logic work for the pop up. However for the Slider, i am writing the logic based on the Cookie placed by the Pop Up Slider and checking if Cookie Value is True (Cookie Yet to Expire) show the Slider, if cookie expires the slider will not be shown.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
you can try this with either "Qualtrics Survey" and Intercept logic

Please follow below documentation:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/website-app-feedback/intercepts-tab/edit-intercept-section/action-set-logic/other-conditions/

Also, if this is not doable with single intercept, then i believe you will have to have 2 intercept. One for pop-up and another one for slider and should have the intercept logic in such a way that only one should show up.

Leave a Reply