Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Recorded responses not visible

leonelrelis
leonelrelis Palo, Leyte, PhilippinesCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited July 20 in Survey Platform

When I view my Recorded Responses, it says 0 (43). The number in parentheses is grey. Also, when I hover on (43), it shows this message: "Recently added responses are being processed for speedier viewing." What does this mean and how long does it take before the recorded responses appear in my account? Thanks!

Answers

• MatthewM
    MatthewM Chicago, ILCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

In my experience the time will vary, but it usually shouldn't be more than a few minutes. I have had a few times where the processing became stuck and I had to contact Qualtrics Support. If they are still not processed then you should contact Qualtrics Support.

• MichelleM
    MichelleM WisconsinCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Sometimes you can also get your data to reindex by adding an embedded data field in the survey flow, saving it, publishing the survey and then going back to "Data & Analysis". (You can always go back and remove the embedded data field and republish).