⚪️ Rank & Rewards Program | September 2022+
Rank & Rewards Program
We want to reward and thank you, our community members, for your incredible contributions to the XM Community through the updated Rank & Rewards Program.
You can achieve different levels / ranks within the community, depending on the number of points that you've accumulated. Every XM Community user will reach Level 1 once they earn 50 points. Your ranking will display on your profile and next to your name whenever you post or comment. You'll earn a new badge, which will be displayed on your profile, and an email congratulating you for each level you reach! When you reach Level 1, you'll receive a survey that gives you access to your Linkedin Profile Badge. When you achieve levels 2 - 8, you'll earn swag and receive an email including a survey that requests your sizing, shipping, contact information, and / or certification preferences and provides your Linkedin Profile Badge.
- Answer a question | 1 Point - The point is only given for your first answer to a question
- Get an “Accepted” answer | 10 Points
- Earn a badge | Varies
- You can only earn the swag for each level once.
- When asked, please provide us with an address that UPS can easily deliver to - we highly recommend a work address, as we will only send your swag shipment once. Once a package leaves the USA, we lose the ability to track its shipment and delivery.
- Most importantly, no cheating! Due to cheating concerns, trial users are ineligible for rewards. Administrators retain all rights to determine if someone has gamed their way to a reward.
- If you've participated in the old version of the Rank & Rewards Program, your rank from the old program will transfer over to the new program. Your new level will be assigned based on the number of points you currently have, as shown in the diagram above. Please note that you will not receive swag for any levels for which you have already received rewards. If you have an outstanding swag shipment, you will receive the new program swag for the equivalent, new program level.
Level 1 • | 50 - 99 Points
Reward: a Level 1 Badge and a Level 1 Linkedin Badge.
Level 2 •• | 100 - 499 Points
Reward: a Level 2 Badge, a Level 2 Linkedin Badge, an XM Community T-shirt, a keychain, a device locator, and a hat.
Level 3 ••• | 500 - 999 Points
Level 4 •••• | 1000 - 2499 Points
Reward: a Level 4 Badge, a Level 4 Linkedin Badge, an XM Community sweatshirt, a JBL clip-on speaker, and a throw blanket.
Level 5 ••••• | 2500 - 4,999 Points
Reward: a Level 5 Badge, a Level 5 Linkedin Badge, a Mophie 3-in-1 charging station, and a projector.
Level 6 •••••• | 5,000 - 7,499 Points
- Certifications: validate your expertise as a certified Qualtrics professional through our certifications.
- AMA Sessions with a Product Specialist: a one-hour, small-group session, offering the opportunity to virtually meet Product Specialists to ask questions about the Qualtrics platform. These sessions aim to improve your efficiency and understanding of Qualtrics features.
Level 7 ••••••• | 7,500 - 9,999 Points
Reward: a Level 7 Badge, a Level 7 Linkedin Badge, exclusive invitations to Community Connect Roundtables, an XM Scientist mentorship, and an invitation to become an XM Advocate.
- Community Connect Roundtables: Community Connect is our new series of virtual events, featuring a broad variety of event types. From community roundtables, customer spotlight interviews, and Qualtrics-led "AMA" (Ask Me Anything) events, to meetings with key Qualtrics team members - these events connect Qualtrics customers to share best practices, network and enhance Qualtrics product knowledge.
- XM Scientist Mentorship: quarterly career coaching and mentoring sessions with XM Scientists, Qualtrics’ team of leading industry experts on XM -- guiding Qualtrics customers of all sizes to greater Qualtrics product and XM success.
- XM Advocates: build a reputation for leadership and innovation in one of the fastest-growing categories in business. As an XM Advocate, we’ll help you share your success stories, connect you with peers, and offer you valuable rewards and a certification.
Level 8 ••••••• | 10,000 + Points
Reward: a Level 8 Badge, a Level 8 Linkedin Badge, an XM Pro Certification, an invitation to the Annual Customer & UX Summit, and exclusive access to Community Connect events.
- XM Pro Certification: an XM Institute certification covering the essential competencies required to effectively lead an organization’s efforts to measure and improve the core experiences of business at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Annual Customer & UX Summit: an annual, virtual event and exclusive opportunity for Qualtrics customers to connect with Qualtrics' UX experts and share their expertise, shaping the future of Qualtrics' UX.
- XMI Roundtables: a series of small, exclusive events with the head of the XM Institute, Bruce Temkin, known in the industry as the “Godfather of Customer Experience."
- Community Connect: a new series of live, virtual events, from roundtable discussions, and Qualtrics-led "AMA" (Ask Me Anything) events, to special meetings with key Qualtrics team members.
Read our Linkedin Badges post to learn how to add the badges to your Linkedin Profile.
- Within each rewards survey you are sent, upon reaching a new level, is a link to your Linkedin Profile Badge and corresponding copy.
- If you were a part of the old program and would like access to the Linkedin Badges for levels you already earned, message an admin and we will direct message you the links and copy! We would like to refrain from publically posting the links to prevent those who haven't earned the reward from access.