How to Integrate Qualtrics with Glassdoor | XM Community
Question

How to Integrate Qualtrics with Glassdoor

• 22 January 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge +1
Hi Experts,

I'm currently working on a pilot project where we have a requirement to integrate Qualtrics with Glassdoor. Can anyone share me some ideas on how to achieve this? I assume using Qualtrics API we can work on this, but I'm not sure about the process flow and steps.

Also, we are looking to Integrate AI (SAP Leonardo) with Qualtrics & SuccessFactors, has anyone come across such setup before?
Need your inputs

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Pradyp

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Can you describe what you are trying to do with the integration? Are you trying to push survey data to glassdoor? Send people with high satisfaction to give glassdoor feedback? other?
Badge +1
Hi @MattBroffman_Orlando
Exactly, I'm looking to push the survey data to Glassdoor and to get the feedback.
Also, I would like to understand the possible integration options with AI (SAP Leonardo).

Regards
Pradyp
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
If there is a glassdoor API you could use the qualtrics API to push data to glassdoor or you could use Actions to push data to glassdoor.

If you want to send users an email to go to glassdoor you could also do that in actions or in the survey itself based on conditions.

If you are looking to track glassdoor reviews in qualtrics you'll need to get Employer Brand Tracking.

I'd suggest taking a look at the API documentation and see how it will support your use case. If you have questions let us know the exact use case.
Badge +1
Hi @MattBroffman_Orlando

Thank you for the quick response, to be more precise on my requirement, my client wants to conduct exit surveys via Glassdoor. And also wants to get notified via a workflow/notification to the admin user, if in case there are any negative/abusive words used against the company which might impact their branding, I'm thinking of Text IQ here but not sure if we can automatically notify the admin when it identifies any negative words.

Regards
Pradyp
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
You can do dashboard notifications for trends in sentiment change.

If it was a normal survey response, you could map their response sentiment and use that to send an e-mail.

What I don't know is how you will get the data from glassdoor into qualtrics. Assuming you have an API for glassdoor you could push each exit interview as a survey response.
Badge +1
@MattBroffman_Orlando To add more details on my requirement, my client intends to have a connection between Glassdoor and Qualtrics, having this connection the sediment data shall be transferred to Qualtrics Text IQ and analyze the sediment and offer clusters of reason’s why alumni have left the organization. These information will not be collected via survey but from the sentiment of the comments provided on Glassdoor. Furthermore we plan to establish a Text IQ feature assuming that it will analyze given exit interview responses according to key words. Also we want that analysis to trigger a kind of workflow that alerts specific stakeholders in case keywords are mentioned in the responses. I believe this all can be achieved via Actions, however regarding comments in Glassdoor, we do also need to configure it via Actions-->Tasks-->Webservices? or is there any different setup?

Currently we have SuccessFactors as a cloud system, do you see any possibility that we can integrate the database (exit user records) with Glassdoor for collecting their comments?
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I think the first step is figuring out how to get the data into qualtrics from glassdoor. Have you figured that out yet? You can use the API to import data and survey responses. I'm not sure how you would do that because I don't see a glassdoor API for company reviews.
Badge +1
@MattBroffman_Orlando
Do you think this API example works for me https://www.glassdoor.com/developer/index.htm
If yes, then is there a way where i can configure this API with Text IQ for sentiment analysis?
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I can't assess glassdoor's API. For text IQ, to my knowledge it's only available for survey data. You should reach out to your account executive to see if there are other options.

Leave a Reply