Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Embed Upload Widget for Box.com

Assessor
Assessor Champaign, Illinois Qubie ✭

I have code for a Box.com upload widget (see code below). I would like to embed the code within the survey so that respondents can upload an item to box.com and continue the survey all within the same window. I know I can create a hyperlink that will open in a new window, but if I can allow respondents to upload an item without leaving the survey, that would be ideal. I have also tried to follow these steps (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/question-options/add-javascript/) but I keep getting error messages. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Code:

Tagged:

Comments

• eweimer
    eweimer Qubie ✭

Qualtrics Support was able to get the Embed Upload Widget to work for me by adjusting the code to set a height parameter for the iFrame. The beginning of the widget code provided by Box just started with:
    <iframe src=

which Qualtrics appeared to have adjusted to:
    <iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" id="' + iframeID + '" scrolling="no" src=

To resolve the Qualtrics Support inserted a height parameter:
    <iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="475" id="' + iframeID + '" scrolling="no" src=

• yxc165
    yxc165 Qubie ✭

Is this still the official work around for embeding upload widget for box and Javascript?