🎟 FREE X4 PASSES: Want one? Comment on this post! | XM Community

🎟 FREE X4 PASSES: Want one? Comment on this post!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.09.19 PM.pngX4 is fast approaching, and we want the XM Community to be well represented at the event!
We have a number free passes to give exclusively to XM Community members 🎟️
Want one? All you have to do is comment on this thread and tell us what most excites you about X4! All commenters will be added to a raffle to win a free pass (worth $1799).
Can't wait to read your comments -- and hopefully send a free pass your way!

43 replies

Badge

I'm excited for X4 because I was planning to get out there in 2020 but Covid got in the way. In fact, X4 getting canceled was a wake up call that things really were shutting down. 3 years and hundreds of thousands of survey completions later, we can't wait to get out there and dig into the amazing learning sessions.

Badge

Very Excited about my first X4! Ready to expand my skill set with basecamp-live and get a view into how other companies are leveraging XM.

Badge +2

qualtrics has helped our small copy have the resources and capabilities to be the leader of data analytics for our industry that lacks data. I’ve been using Qualtrics for 4 years now and wouldn’t be surprised if you looked it up and told me that I spend 30 hours a week on the platform. Attending X4 is a goal and accomplishment if my company is able to be a position to attend. I’d love the chance to be surrounded by data junkies like myself.
I hope to see you there some time!

Badge

As I am about a year in to the XM community, I have learned so much and look forward to learning more. Our organization uses Qualtrics to assist with building projects and electronic data capture systems for research and operational projects. I had not heard of XM/Qualtrics before starting in my current position as a Research Informatics Analyst. I really enjoy the using the platform! I am exciting about about attending in March and hoping for the opportunity to attend in person as it will be my first time, hear the great keynote speakers, network with others, and gain more insight into the platform features, and I imagine so much more! I am sure it will be a great experience and I look forward to it!

Badge

I am new to Qualtrics in general! I support our corporation as system admin while I am working to self-educate on all capabilities to support growth. I would love to immerse myself in all things at X4 to jumpstart that growth.

Badge

Hey Michael,
What most excites me about X4 is the ability to hear from my peers how they've utilized Qualtrics to secure deep insights for their organizations. I've been a Qualtrics user for the last decade and have seen it grow to become the power platform that it is today. Alas, I have never been to an X4 Summit before, and our budget is still being worked out. I would use it as an opportunity to meet my reps, to get inspired, and to network with attendees.
Plus, The Killers is a killer draw!

Badge

I was all set to go to X4 in 2020 until Covid hit and changed everything. Since then I've changed employers, and helped advocate for Qualtrics to be adopted as primary solution for all research groups at my new company. Unfortunately new company does not have the budget to cover the X4 pass, but would love a chance to win one and talk to some other superusers that are managing directories/embedded data, using the new reporting UI, and IQ modules!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Thank you all! We have lots of comments from very worthy recipients and will begin the process of communicating with winners today. The raffle is officially closed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

OK! All winners have been notified via DM here on the XM Community! Please check your spam folders in your email inboxes as well to see if you were notified of a DM on the Community.
Can't wait to see everyone there! 🎟️🤓
Comment here with questions or to network with other winners!

Badge

Loved X4 in 2019!!! Best conference ever with Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54720#Comment_54720Are you going this year? 🧐

Badge +4

I attended the Qualtrics "Insight Summit" before it was rebranded... all the way back in 2017! Since then, it hasn't been feasible for me to attend, but I would love to go this year to connect with other professionals, learn about new product development, and see the spectacle that is X4. Hoping to be the lucky one!

Badge +2

X4 is where it's at. I'm sad that the ski day vanished —hoping Martha Stewart and Ryan Reynolds can help fill the void.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/54725#Comment_54725I think they'll do an excellent job! All of the speakers are top-notch this year!

Badge

We have been so fortunate to have Cody Lazenby help guide us with resources these past few years. Qualtrics helped us communicate with our patrons and kept us aware of their needs. These XM conferences were helpful in so many ways. We would love the opportunity to attend in 2023. Thanks - Jeff Fisher
Hale Center Foundation

Badge +2

I am super excited about the possibility of attending X4 as this would be my first conference! I've been using Qualtrics to help build surveys/web-feedbacks/dashboards within my organization for a little over a year now, and it will definitely not only be an amazing learning opportunity but also great to connect with others from the X4 community! And can't forget to mention - Ryan Reynolds AND The Killers!! :D

Badge +1

Qualtrics always brings the next level for experience management. It would be great to get ahead of the curve and hear from the experts.
XM plus produced so many great videos about experience management. Attending X4 would be an amazing opportunity, and a first conference for me in my young career that started during a global pandemic.

Badge

Would love to join!

Leave a Reply