🎟️ Win a free X4 2023 pass // March 7 - 9 2023 | XM Community

🎟️ Win a free X4 2023 pass // March 7 - 9 2023

• 1 December 2022
  • 8 replies
🎟️ Win a free X4 2023 pass // March 7 - 9 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Win a free X4 2023 pass

The Experience Management Summit, X4, is back in person March 7 - 9, 2023, in Salt Lake City.

The X4 Pass Giveaway

We have 20 free X4 passes, $1799 value each, that we are giving to community users in a raffle. Names of eligible users will be drawn at random on December 21st, 2022. Here's how to earn your chance for a spot in our X4 pass raffle:

1. Get 5+ licensed, Qualtrics users (colleagues, work buddies, etc.) to register for the XM Community.
  2. In order to qualify, the new community members/registrants must not already have an XM Community account.
  3. In order to qualify, the new members must enter your XM Community username in the referral field when they register to make their community account.
  4. The new users must comment on the Badge of the Month.

If you don't win a free pass, don't worry -- there will be other discounts offered soon exclusively for Community members.

Terms & Conditions
All the steps above must be followed in order to be eligible for a free pass. This contest is for an event pass only; all travel, hotel, ground transport and meals not part of the event must be covered by the attendee. The pass may not be resold. Do not enter the contest if you do not intend on attending X4 in person in Salt Lake City March 7 - 9 2023.

X4 2023

Keynote speakers

The keynotes are designed to inspire attendees to deliver their own breakthrough experiences—both in their organizations, and their personal careers. Check back often—speakers will be announced continuously in the lead-up to X4.

Ryan Reynolds | Why Creating Authentic Human Connections is Good Business

What you'll gain at X4

Practical knowledge. Inspirational experiences. Real-world innovation.
Every experience at X4 plays a role in helping you become a leader in the XM movement. You’ll leave energized, informed, and prepared to drive immediate change at your organization.

X4 agenda

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 2.07.31 PM.png

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Thank you Qualtrics for offering this opportunity! I got to go to X4 on the Community in 2019. It was a great experience with learning more than just market research. For younger, introverted researchers like myself at the time it was a good dive into navigating independently, networking & making friends. As well as being blown away by the caliber of keynote speakers --- their presence and experiences were all absolutely inspirational.
If you work for an organization big enough to meet the criteria, I hope you take advantage of this awesome opportunity!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52777#Comment_52777Thanks for that great testimonial, Betsy! We think this is a great opportunity as well, and we can't wait to see our Community members in person at the event! 🎟️ Also, Ryan Reynolds is a nice bonus!

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

Amazing opportunity!!
In the last 2020 contest, I had won a pass to X4, unfortunately the event was cancelled, but the community is always present making great contests to be able to go to this magnificent event.
It was not an easy task to find the 5 people, but I am sure that you will enjoy the community a lot, just as I do.
Thank you for accepting the invitation AndresC niotalor Alejandra_Salazar Laura_Garcia simongonzalez123
I can't wait to see the results hahaha! 🤞🏻🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/53290#Comment_53290Isabel, check your inbox for a message from me shortly! 🎟️

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank youu so much Qualtrics for this contest!! i'm so happy to have an opportunity to win an entrance to X4Summit. I'm so happy that my clients accept my invitation and now they are part of this community,
Thank youuu for the support CROCAMPO acanotuya Risazab MeliRuizTuya dasotova 💗

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Congrats, luisagallegovoce 🎟️ Check your DMs! 😀

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Michael_Cooksey , and everyone else! I'm so excited to be attending X4 this year. It's my first one, but as a native Utahn I have heard much about it. I've seen the agenda, and I look forward to attending many of the speakers and breakout sessions.
One thing I haven't heard much about is exhibitions or vendor availability. Is there going to be an exhibition hall this year? TangoCard, Rybbon, and some other network partners are ones I'm interested in talking to there. Any word on vendor attendees?
Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi ThomasW_IronMountain!
We're thrilled you'll be joining us at X4 this year! 🎟️
We just updated the X4 site with all the sponsors at the very bottom of this page. Hope this helps!

Leave a Reply