Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I will join to the virtual 5K!! with @luisagallegovoce 

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I’m not close to any of the in-person events but they sound awesome. Great to see that there are virtual options as well for those to help out to this great cause! 

Badge +48

I am incredibly excited about our May Badge of the Month! 5 For the Fight is a wonderful opportunity to share our experiences and come together for a common cause 💜

Cancer has had a massive impact on my family and my loved ones. My 5 is for my grandmother who died of pancreatic cancer when I was in high school. My 5 is also for my other grandmother, who is a 3-time cancer survivor - she has beaten both colon and breast cancer! 🎗

Badge +48

I am participating in the virtual 5K since I am not close to any of the in-person events!  In the last few years, I have lost 2 cousins, an uncle, and a wonderful woman who was like a second mom to me to cancer.  

I am so sorry to hear about your losses🎗️

Thank you so much for sharing how cancer has impacted your life and. your loved ones. I am really glad that we can come together to make such a significant change 💜

And, thank you so much for your participation and contributions to our team!

Badge +48

I was happy to donate to this great cause. 

Thank you so much for donating - every dollar counts when it comes to the fight against cancer 🎗️

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

I am participating in the virtual 5K since I am not close to any of the in-person events!  In the last few years, I have lost 2 cousins, an uncle, and a wonderful woman who was like a second mom to me to cancer.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

I was happy to donate to this great cause.