5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023 | XM Community

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between May 1 and May 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge of the Month | May 2023

Task: Join the XM Community’s 5K For The Fight team

Here at Qualtrics, we care a lot about cancer research. This year, our community is participating in 5K For The Fight, a way to get active, raise money, and come together for cancer research. Join our team and sign up for a virtual or in-person event. Then, comment the event you chose, why you selected the event, your plans and/or your experience participating! Alternatively, donate $5 to the cause and comment why you fight!

The Qualtrics-led nonprofit, 5 For The Fight, is a global campaign inviting everyone to donate $5 to the fight against cancer. Each donation is made in honor of someone who is battling or has been touched by the disease. 5 For The Fight has raised more than $26 million to help eradicate cancer with one hundred percent of those funds donated directly to the world’s leading cancer researchers.

Earn Prizes

Virtual Events

• 5K (5 kilometers, 3.1 miles) 
    May 15 - 19, 2023
    The Virtual, Global 5K For The Fight 

• Peloton Ride
    12:00 PM EST | May 14, 2023
    30-Minute ride with Ally Love (EMEA + NA friendly)

7:00 AM EST | May 15, 2023 
    45-Minute ride with Ally Love (EMEA + some of NA friendly) 

• The Do 5 Challenge
    Choose your own adventure event in May 
    Get creative with anything you can think of (5, 50, or 500 of them)

In-Person Events

• 5K Run (5 kilometers, 3.1 miles) 
    May 15 - 18, 2023
    A Qualtrics office near you
    Select the in-person option and get invited to a group run/walk from a Qualtrics office near you.

• Pickleball Doubles Bracketed Tournament
    May 15 - 18, 2023 
    Qualtrics HQ | Provo, Utah
    Register by April 28th to participate in a 64 team, bracket-style tournament.

• "5-on-The-Line" Basketball Challenge
    May 31, 2023 
    Qualtrics HQ | Provo, Utah
    5 on the free-throw line in a basketball shootout

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Badge +48

Great initiative! Keep going team!! :) All the best!!

Thanks, Arun! All the best!!

Badge +48

My first donation to the fight against cancer. In memory of those who lost their fight.

Thank you so much for your contributions to the fight 😁

Badge +48

I had the chance to be in Toronto the week of the event and I went walking in person with the amazing team of Qualtrics Toronto.

It was a nice way to do some networking while walking for a cause.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7065018134990123008?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7065018134990123008%29

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! What a fun way to network and support an important cause 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

My first donation to the fight against cancer. In memory of those who lost their fight.

Hello @Pablo Fiestas, thank you for donating to this great cause. We really appreciate your help! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I had the chance to be in Toronto the week of the event and I went walking in person with the amazing team of Qualtrics Toronto.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7065018134990123008?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7065018134990123008%29

Thank you for sharing this and being part of the event! I am glad you were able to get active for a great cause! 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Great initiative! Keep going team!! :) All the best!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

All the best team!

Appreciate this great initiative..

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ll be joining for a virtual 5k this month, in honor of my loved ones who are currently getting treatment. Many thanks to the Qualtrics team for participating in & organizing these fundraisers! 

@lizb311 Thank you so much for participating, I wish your loved ones all the best. 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What a stimulating initiative!

@Caroline_L I agree, I am very excited to be supporting this cause. 🤗

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

I’ll be joining for a virtual 5k this month, in honor of my loved ones who are currently getting treatment. Many thanks to the Qualtrics team for participating in & organizing these fundraisers! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

What a stimulating initiative!

Badge +48

With my participation I would like to honor a friend from school who has been a cancer survivor since we were children. I am far from all the in person events, but I would love to be part of the virtual ones

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and supporting the cause 🖐 @ana_velez 

Badge +48

How exciting! Thank you so much for your participation 🖐 @ManuelaPosso13 & @KOgles

Badge +48

This Badge of the Month challenge resonates on many levels 💜 Reading the notes and contributions is a stark reminder that Cancer impacts many if not all of us, directly or indirectly 😥  Like last year I look forward to participating and contributing in honour of my mother who lost her fight with cancer 🎗️ To be continued ...

Contribution made, Promise delivered 🎯 55.55 MTB kilometres for the 5 For The Fight #FeelingGreat!

Thank you so much for all of your participation and hard work! 55.55 KM - incredible 🚴

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I'm going to join the virtual 5k event with my vocé team to support this great cause!

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

No live events in my area and I’ve already donated to a local cause, but that’s ok! I am going to do my own mix (The Do 5 Challenge) and enlist my husband, two boys and two pups 

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

With my participation I would like to honor a friend from school who has been a cancer survivor since we were children. I am far from all the in person events, but I would love to be part of the virtual ones

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

This Badge of the Month challenge resonates on many levels 💜 Reading the notes and contributions is a stark reminder that Cancer impacts many if not all of us, directly or indirectly 😥  Like last year I look forward to participating and contributing in honour of my mother who lost her fight with cancer 🎗️ To be continued ...

Contribution made, Promise delivered 🎯 55.55 MTB kilometres for the 5 For The Fight #FeelingGreat!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Donation made and will be submitted for company matching!  

I’ve had 26 people in my immediate family pass from some form of cancer including my dad & his dad.  Far too often the treatment is worse than the disease itself and we are long overdue for better options.  

Thank you, @gingersauz! I’m sorry to hear cancer has been so prevalent for you. I agree -- hopefully there will be better options soon for combating this terrible disease 💜

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Donation made and will be submitted for company matching!  

I’ve had 26 people in my immediate family pass from some form of cancer including my dad & his dad.  Far too often the treatment is worse than the disease itself and we are long overdue for better options.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

5 For the Fight is an awesome cause! I was grateful to learn about it at the most recent X4 Conference. I have a few neighbors that are fighting through cancer and their perspective has been so insightful on life and what really matters. Grateful to know that Qualtrics supports causes that can truly reshape our world and those in it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

This is a great initiative. I’d love to join the virtual events. :)