🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022 | XM Community

🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022

Show first post

33 replies

Badge +4

Develop the emotional, technical, and social skills that are needed to match my ambitious business growth goals.
OK_Dots3.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

My professional goal is to begin implementing strategic change within my organization using data collected from Qualtrics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

For 2022, I have several goals in mind🎨💡🧠, which are in this vision board that all the members of my family did over New Year's (it's a useful exercise)! The highlights are being more present and aware of the world around; keeping a healthy diet and exercise habits; continuing to develop as a writer, speaker, and advocate for the experience mindset; traveling more both to ballparks and farther afield; and creating more art and visualizations. Happy New Year everyone!
vision board.jpg

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

To complete my statistics course to become a data scientist and become a Qualtrics wizard 🙂 Happy 2022 everyone!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42684#Comment_42684mjparkhill Congratulations on your retirement - so exciting! 🎈

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Want to become an expert in qualtrics by end of this year..

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

My professional goal for 2022 is to help my school district prepare for my retirement in 18 months. There are a lot of my responsibilities that no one else knows how to do. I'm trying to delegate and get more people involved so we can decide how to structure my position after I'm gone. Our district is growing and my position really needs to be restructured to make it better for the district.

Badge +48

🎯 My professional goal for 2022 is to tackle my email inbox! After receiving countless emails a day in 2021, my inbox could use some more love. I plan to start using Gmail's Label feature to keep my inbox both organized and prioritized. 🎯

Leave a Reply