🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022

Show first post

81 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51739#Comment_51739Nous vous sommes reconnaissants, Elie! Merci!

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

I work with several different products and platforms, and there have been MANY times I wish that they had a community like this one! Not only am I able to search and find answers to many questions, but I usually end up finding some good info to bookmark for later or something that turns on the light bulb because I found a new/better way to do something. There are many excellent resources throughout but TomG always comes through with the cleanest way to implement, and I greatly appreciate that!

Badge +8

While I have not interacted with enough individuals in the community to call someone out (totally my fault), I am thankful for the opportunity to attend the X4 Summit in 2019. X4 was an amazing source of knowledge, entertainment, and inspiration. Not trying to copy PhilJohnston , but I'm also thankful X4 is being offered in-person again this in 2023.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

I'm grateful for this community. It's not necessarily the answers that I'm looking for, but the questions. I love the ideas in search of solutions that people bring to the table. I appreciate the desire to learn and to push the boundaries of what Qualtrics can do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I'm thankful for the Community team (you rock, AmaraW !) for all their assistance over time and of course the experts I learn from all the time (too many to possibly name you all but I would remiss not to at least mention TomG).
I'm thankful for 12+ years of learning and growth working with the Qualtrics platform overall.
And of course, I'm so super thankful for health, for family and friends, and (particularly in light of recent unexpected career changes) for new adventures on the horizon!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Like many others have commented, I'm thankful for the wealth of support available when using Qualtrics.
The documentation, the community and the learning pages have helped me survive my first few months of taking the reigns in our team for this epic tool. Thanks all! 😎

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

To be honest, everyone in the community has helped me and are helping me to improve my learning for the tool and engaging in the queries throughout the community. I am thankful to AmaraW for engaging us in this monthly and weekly newsletter and engaging the new members in the community.
Thanks everyone, lets keep sharing!

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

I'm thankful that this community is full of individuals that want to help and not flex their ego! I'm never apprehensive about looking for help because every reply I've received has been constructive, not a snarky comment about how Google works...like in other groups....
Thank you Michael_Cooksey for running such an great community!

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Thankful for our Q account team and the abundant online community that is never lacking in resources to solve any issue / technicality that come across.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Just like many others who've already posted, I'm eternally grateful to the many incredible members of the XM Community for their expertise, guidance and willingness to assist. I've lost count of the number of times this Community has come to my assistance - either directly or indirectly. 🤟
Also want to shout out to Michael_Cooksey, AmaraW and SuhasM who do a wonderful job of managing the XM Community and fostering an inclusive and engaging environment for all Qualtrics users, regardless of skill/experience level. Thank you for all that you do! 🙏

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I am super grateful for everyone who takes the time to help someone else. I truly think that makes the world a better place! Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Thank you Michael_Cooksey and the support staff for answering my certifications questions (and many others)! Sometimes I find myself calling the support staff about silly questions and getting the return call makes me feel so much better. Thank you for going above and beyond in your role.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I am thankful that I have found a role (and company) in which I feel I am making a difference to my community, and helping to make life better for people.
The Qualtrics community is quite new to me, and I cannot speak highly enough of those who have reached out to answer my questions so far (and many more to come!)
I'm really thankful that there are so many people willing to help, and build such a strong online support community - makes such a difference to my day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52045#Comment_52045Thanks, Cam! We're so glad you're a part of the Community! 😀

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52045#Comment_52045I've lost count of the times that you have enabled other users and helped them be successful! We are so thankful for you, CamM 🤟

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

I am thankful for the XM community for welcoming a newbie and being able to find quick answers to troubles that I run into.
Thank you to AmaraW for sending me my cool swag.
I am looking forward to continuing to learn and share when I can. Maybe I will even get to go to the conference next year 🤞

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thank you to @Grant Perry for joining our account team and helping us to problem-solve engagement survey planning "challenges". It always helps to talk it through with a pro.

Badge +3

I am thankful that @bgooldfed answered my very first post on XM!

Badge +2

I am thankful for working with a wonderful group of smart and kind people!

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

The XM community, Qualtrics support pages and the XM Basecamp have been very helpful with extensive information available!

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I am super thankful for the grace and patience I've been shown related to the multitude of EX support calls I've placed for all of our quirky challenges. Coming in after an install & config led by former peers who were fantastic I/O psychs doing the best they could without application support experience has definitely been a learning experience. Although I do love a good process improvement challenge. Also grateful for the excellent responsiveness from our Customer Success Consultant Stephen Dolbow and our always available Account Exec, Michelle Parmiter.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

TomG without a doubt has been the greatest help for me over the years. His amazing expertise is greatly appreciated as well as the willingness to share it.
For me the Community has always been a place to learn and to share ideas, to get inspired and to overcome challenges together. What a great place to be!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

I appreciate this community coming together so we can benefit from one another's collective knowledge. Qualtrics helps me solve some interesting problems, so learning from each other how to better do that is a boon.

Badge +6

I'm thankful for the Qualtrics Chat Support who help me out with issues, sometimes caused by myself lol. I always learn something new. 😁

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/52700#Comment_52700Hahhahaha this actually made me laugh 😂
We always learn from our mistakes! And, I'm so happy to hear you got the help you needed.

Leave a Reply