🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020 | XM Community

🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020

• 30 November 2020
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Badge

I, like all of us, are looking to return to normalcy both Professionally and personally.
As we transition to a new year, I want to take the experiences of the past year and turn those lessons of life into positive motivation to make a difference in the lives of the people I serve.
I want to lead with more empathy and understanding, getting to know people better before rushing to judgement.
Now, more than ever before, the people in our circle of influence need to come together to celebrate our differences and unite as a group of individuals working together to make each other look good in the eyes of those we interact with everyday.
Everyone now has a story to tell and It's my goal to really get to know their story to understand who they are so we can be better together in 2021.
Glad you asked this question, That's about it for now.
All the best - Be the difference!

Badge

Entering 2021, I would like to upscale my knowledge and comes up with some industry specific innovations. 2020 has posted challenges to all the industries globally in one or another way and also changed the lives of millions of people. A lot of them has already lost their jobs and projects hung up for some of them. I wish, we can do a little more for the society in the coming year.
Hope for the best. Cheers!

Badge

Entering 2021, I think I am just looking for a little return to normalcy. In some ways, it has felt like life has been on pause for much of the year and living in this fantasy of not leaving the house. It will be refreshing to be around people again without feeling worried and enjoying spending time with friends I have not been able to see this year. Professionally, I am hoping to increase my knowledge of data analysis and survey design as well.

Badge

What I am looking forward to most in 2021 is being able to travel to see my mom and brother. We usually go for Christmas, but with COVID increasing I am concerned about flying, being around all the people at the airports and potentially bringing it to mom, who is elderly. Hoping for a spring/summer trip. I would also like to increase my knowledge of survey design and analysis of results.

Badge +8

Thanks for starting the conversation LaurenK. I an entering 2021 with great excitement. We are creating several new programs next year to help businesses in our region. Our office is gaining new insights both internally and externally (through Qualtrics surveys) with plans to integrate learning into our processes. I am excited about potentially starting a Ph.D. program (if anyone is on the forum with connections to Oklahoma State University business college, please reach out).
Out of all the exciting changes coming, I am most excited to meet with colleagues and clients in person again. While I know January 1 will not bring immediate changes, I am confident the new year will offer more opportunities to meet face to face.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I'll go first here - there are two BIG things I am looking forward to in 2021:

1. A new Goldendoodle will be joining my family on December 18th, 2020. I look forward to the new experiences of raising an adorable puppy - during the winter months and beyond.

2. I look forward to potentially reuniting with my significant other after 10+ months apart. It's been a long year, but I am thankful for FaceTime, his patience 😊, and our health over these past few months.

3. Professionally, I am looking forward to new opportunities of growth for both myself and the XM Community.

IMG_5527.jpeg

Leave a Reply