🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024 | XM Community

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024

Show first post

54 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

My favorite tree is the Weeping Willow.  We have two of them on our property and I find them so calming and beautiful to be around.  My daughter was a baby when we first moved into our house, and I will never forget how peaceful it was to rock her and watch the tree sway in the wind.

Years ago I went scuba diving for a week in Honduras.  The fish, turtles, eels, all of the beautiful corals, even a shark! were so amazing to explore.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Today, seeing the huge amounts of snow melting away and the green grass reappearing, my favourite plant is the jolly daffodil - bring on spring!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Dogs and trees.

Dogs are man’s best friend, and for good reason. Loyal, loving, laboring, and life-saving.

Trees are awesome to climb, give shade, bring beauty, hold tree forts, provide fruit/nuts, and serve generations.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Interesting post this month, there are a couple of animals and plants that hold a soft spot in my heart:

• Cats
  • Sharks
  • Jellyfish
  • Cacti and succulents 
  • Carnivorous plants

I think it’s encouraging that sharks are getting more positive attention and conservation efforts, although there is still much work to be done.  I’ve tried to raise Venus Fly Traps on and off through the years without much success, but how awesome are these plants?

Leave a Reply