🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024 | XM Community

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024
Badge +48

World Wildlife Day

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between March 4 and March 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Task: In celebration of World Wildlife Day, tell us about your favorite animal or plant!

Every year on March 3rd, World Wildlife Day gives the world the opportunity to commemorate animals and plants that contribute to our planet’s ecosystems. The United Nations chose this holiday’s date because it’s the birthday of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. In the spirit of World Wildlife Day, tell us about your favorite animals and plants!

54 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

My favorite animal is the ringtail. They’re local to my area (and can sometimes be found in my trashcans). I know some folks who keep them as pets but I love having them around my property because they are excellent at keeping the rodent population down. 

@XM_JoshB I have never, ever even heard of this animal! We learn something new every day, I guess! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +20

There is only one answer, Capybara.  A giant dog rodent that is so friendly other animals can ride it?  Come on, adorable and awesome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

There is only one answer, Capybara.  A giant dog rodent that is so friendly other animals can ride it?  Come on, adorable and awesome.

“Giant dog rodent” 😂 Best comment of the week @jlsisthebest (also, amazing username) 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I love butterflies, I think that they are the most amazing animal on the planet <3

Leave a Reply