Missing graphics on a side by side question | XM Community
Question

Missing graphics on a side by side question

Badge +1

Hi guys
i created a side by side question inserting graphics as statements. But, really dont know why, the graphics does not appear in the survey.
Any idea?
image.pngimage.png

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

AnGi - There is no reason for it to not display the statement image. However, have you tried using a different image or trying this out on a different survey?

Badge +1

Yes there is no reason, meantime i discovered that the graphics are not missing but only very very little. So it means that the issue should be in the column size. Is the are way to fix the column size into a side by side question?

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

AnGi - Yeah I guessed that would be the reason. The container size might be limiting the statement section width. You can use CSS to control it to some extent. Following CSS will work. Add it to look and feel-> custom CSS.

.Skin .Matrix th, .Skin .SBSMatrix th {
width: 30%
}

Please note that this might impact the scale option column size and you might want to adjust them as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

Looks like an interesting survey.

Badge +1

@Mishrali
thanks, this fix the first column of the side by side question, is there another css to fix all 3 columns?

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

AnGi - the second and third columns use the same CSS class, hence it's a bit difficult to control the columns individually. However, the following CSS should do just fine:

.Skin .SBS td, .Skin .SBS thead th 
{
width: 15%;
}

You can get rid of the previous CSS or try using both at the same time. Just adjust the % to whatever works best for you. :)

Leave a Reply