Can you add Survey Completion Percentage to Distribution Dashboard? | XM Community
Question

Can you add Survey Completion Percentage to Distribution Dashboard?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We recently made some changes to a survey, increasing the length from one page to two, which has (predictably) reduced our completion percentage (Completed = 1 / Started = 1). I need to add a metric to our distribution dashboard that shows how many respondents at least finished the first page (40% Progress) but I don’t see that as an option in the Distribution data or the documentation (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/widgets/distribution-reporting/), only in the response data.

Am I just missing it or is there a workaround available?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@MarcR You can add the term "Progress" available as metadata in survey response on the dashboard. It should help you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi, maybe you can create an embeded data field in the survey flow with that information and recorded it for dashboard use

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@MarcR You can add the term "Progress" available as metadata in survey response on the dashboard. It should help you.

Hi Deepak - We tried that as well and could not get it to work. Maybe I’m doing something wrong? 

I added a new Numeric Value Field, selected “Add Embedded Data,” and entered “Progress” as the value, but no values came through.

Leave a Reply