Delete all Tickets | XM Community
Solved

Delete all Tickets

• 12 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi there,
I have conducted many tests concerning the ticket systems. Also I have imported about 9000 'historical" cases (we used nother software so far and are moving everything to Qualtrics now) which triggered 9000 tickets. I was absolutely not aware that I will not be able to delete all these tickets anymore. I was used from survey datathat this is possible.I read that there was no option/ workaround for that. I hope ths might have changed in the meantime. Does anyone have an idea (I have no "real" data so far so it would really be deleting all tickets)? Thank you very much!
Cheers, Tine

icon

Best answer by Eumetis 13 April 2022, 16:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You will have to delete them all manually. No such feature added yet!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you! But it's sad that a software like Qualtrics does not have that feature. There should be at least a warning 😉.

Badge

I'm in a similar boat, but with *only* 5159 tickets. It's wild that there are no admin tools to mass edit/delete tickets. I saw this post from two years ago, but it's already been archived with no action:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/6651/enhanced-ticketing-managementI'm currently looking into whether we can make an API call to delete them automatically:
{"embed-error": true}https://api.qualtrics.com/74478ffd002fc-delete-a-ticket

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

upvoting this! I too have tickets that were created off incomplete responses when I closed a survey. I’m dealing with “small” numbers of 2.5k, but that’s still so much manual work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There is no such UI functionality to delete all tickets at one go, but if you are familiar with Qualtrics API then you can follow the below steps:

• Export the ticket details (in CSV), it has the column ticket number which is the ticket key id.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@TiBa If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Leave a Reply