Where is the best place to submit product enhancement requests and suggestions? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Where is the best place to submit product enhancement requests and suggestions?

My previous employer didn’t allow community engagement for security reasons so some of the features we had were turned off for these things, so I’m at a loss of where to go, but I know it exists.

Hello @EmilyErickson, The XM Community Product Ideas category is the only full-time dedicated Qualtrics product feedback channel, and allows you to communicate directly with Qualtrics product managers.

Tentatively scheduled for release in late June 2023, the Evolve Product Ideas category will feature a Coda table that will allow you to submit ideas directly to Qualtrics product managers, and upvote existing ideas.

We will make sure to make an announcement about this feature when it is fully rolled out, but for now I recommend noting down your product idea and uploading it when evolve is launched. 🙂

Hello @EmilyErickson, just letting you know that you can now start  posting your ideas in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Thanks for the update!

Leave a Reply