Personalized Links for the XM Platform | XM Community
Question

Personalized Links for the XM Platform

• 9 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello -

Note the title should EX Platform not XM Platform

In the past I was able to download something that showed personalized links for everyone. I can no longer find it. Does anybody know how to access that information?

I do know how to find an individual link by going to the participant details, but it would be nice to have a spreadsheet with them all.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@jrobertson are you asking for personalized links across all projects or within a project?

This URL shows you how to use personalized links within a project: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/distributions-module/email-distribution/personal-links/

You can also find information from distributions in Directory: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/iq-directory/getting-started-iq-directory/first-distribution-xm-directory/step-2-distributing-to-contacts-in-xm-directory/

I often download my email send histories to see the personalized link by person and by distribution (I have some longitudinal studies where people receive monthly invitations and so the personalized link updates each month for the person). If you mean by project you can do a mass download instead of email by email by navigating within your project to Distributions - Emails - and adding a date range at the top of the emails summary and then clicking the text to the right that says “Download history”

Badge +2

@bstrahin 

Thanks so much for the reply. I tried all three options you suggested, but unfortunately it looks like they don’t apply to the EX product. I was able to get these when I have done this in the past.

But I am wondering if they updated the product and I no longer have that capability.

I just realized I put XM in the title and not EX. I will update it accordingly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@jrobertson sorry I missed that detail. I don’t have an EX license so I can’t help you.

Badge +2

@bstrahin  You didn’t miss it. I didn’t have it on the original post. Thanks

Leave a Reply