Unknown manager in hierarchy | XM Community
Question

Unknown manager in hierarchy

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi 

I am generating a hierarchy buy i am getting. a huge amount of unknown managers, any idea of why this may be happening and how to fix it.

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Refer below screenshots and update your hierarchy excel sheet accordingly before upload. It’s manual task. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @ArunDubey 
Thank you for this information. 

i do have some cases where the manager of this person is not in the participant tab since they were manager that do not work for this branche. 

But i do have some other cases where the system shows me the employee ID and the name of the manager but not the name on the hierarchy. 

Do you know if there is another way to check on this?

I am also doing the import of 5 historical data bases that have this issue, do you know what is the best way to proceed to map them together?
should i map may 2021 with nov 2021 and then nov 2021 with may 2022 or map all the hierarchies directly with  may 2023?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Did you get a chance to explore support site for hierarchy mapping. You should check the mapping of it in support site. I’m share couple of support links. Please review.

note: I don’t have any special trick, I use to follow these rules (support site suggestions) only.

Map Org Hierarchy Units (EE) (qualtrics.com)

Org Hierarchies Tools (EE) (qualtrics.com)

Leave a Reply