Redesigned Support Portal Experience | XM Community

Redesigned Support Portal Experience

Badge +48

We are committed to making it easy for our customers to engage with the right teams at the right times. That’s why we’ve redesigned the way you contact us via the Support Portal. 
The Support Portal connects you with the experts you need at Qualtrics, from the support team and your account representatives, to other members of your Success Team, like Technical Account Managers. Whether you’re using a licensed or free account, the Support Portal is now the single entry point for support, services, and helpful resources at Qualtrics. 
XK5ToNNGd1hL5CZ67yx9S0hB03D8O2R1qaydskUcukzhz4xVTABiu57VbNNZL61bY-bb-QXf0Ysqs55eJIZShQM3S98ahTsj0i4FWRpplP1zRq9JxoQUWzx_iPp2g-VApNh9JDCr6CMQoewlzBQsK-E
Here are some highlights of the improvements:

• Find all the services available to you in one central location.

• Navigate to any page in a single click with our intuitive new user interface.

• When you contact Product & Technical Support, easily identify what product you’re working with - just hover over each option for a screenshot and description.

• See the most frequently asked questions front-and-center, saving you time spent digging through resources.

• Search all of our support resources right inside the portal itself - including our award-winning Support Site, XM Community, Basecamp, and XM Institute.

• Quickly locate administrator contact information if you’re a standard user, or key Qualtrics account contacts if you’re an administrator.

• Immediately find crucial account details, such as your username, organization ID, user type, and datacenter on the new My Information page.

• Explore offerings beyond technical support with the new Program & Strategy Enablement page. Here you can access all of the services and resources that will help you optimize the impact of your XM Programs.

The new Support Portal experience is available to all Qualtrics users, including Trial / Free Account users, on all datacenters on July 25, 2022. It is fully localized into 22 languages.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Thanks for these changes.
Its a bit difficult to adapt however using the portal frequently will surely help resolve these challenges.
As always, happy to see these enhancements.

Badge

new support changes is little bit difficul.

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48039#Comment_48039Hi moverson Thank you for your feedback on the changes! I have sent you a DM to look into this further and help you out. Please take a look in your messages.

Badge +3

I really don't like the new Support changes. The popup window just spins and spins and doesn't give me the needed support. I have to jump through several more hoops to get to an actual support page. Please roll this back!

Leave a Reply