• 21 June 2023
  • 5 replies
Weekly Product Release Notes - June 21, 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Recent Updates banner

Weekly Features - Released On Or Before June 21, 2023

CX

• Customer Experience Programs: Create a program to organize surveys, dashboards, website feedback projects, and more into one cohesive container.

Dashboards

• Response Ticker Widget (CX): The new Response Ticker Widget has an updated, simplified configuration panel. This widget is available in CoreXM and CX Dashboards.

Ticketing

• New Ticket Owner Experience: The Tickets follow-up page has been redesigned with an updated ticket configuration, new metrics, and improved navigation. This feature will be gradually rolling out until the end of 2023.

Workflows

• Delayed Start Workflows: Schedule a time period where a workflow should be temporarily held. This is especially useful if you want to pause a workflow automatically over a recurring holiday or outside of working hours.

• Survey Language Selection in Survey Response Events: Now when you create workflows based on survey responses collected, you can decide what language to translate response data into.

Monthly Features - Released On June 21, 2023

Surveys

• Quotas: Quotas have been redesigned to best meet ease-of-use and accessibility. They are now easier to find in the survey builder and save automatically without having to click a button. Quota dashboards have also been enhanced. Support pages will be published next week, on June 14, 2023.

Weekly Features - Starting On & After June 28, 2023

EX

• Export Scores by Org Unit: Export a CSV spreadsheet containing all hierarchy units, along with their response count, question and category scores, comparisons, and benchmarks. This data can be useful for audits and quality assurance.

Workflows

• Workflow and Task Failures: New setting for workflows that allows you to control if your workflow continues to run if one of its tasks fails.

Monthly Features - Starting On July 19, 2023

EX

• Engagement Hierarchy Mapping Improvement: You can now pick between manager or team-based mappings, for higher auto-generation accuracy and viewing historical data that better meets your reporting needs. These options are available for both parent-child and level-based hierarchies. This feature will be rolling out between June 28 and July 19, 2023.

*Disclaimer: The content provided on this webpage is for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time. Qualtrics may, in its sole discretion and without liability, change the timing of any product feature rollout, change the functionality for any in preview or in development product feature, or choose not to release a product feature or functionality for any reason or for no reason.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hello! Thank you @CarolineH for this Weekly Product Release Notes. 

Quick question. Today I received an email about an API that is going to be deprecated. is there something similar to the Weekly Product Release Notes but with focus on the APIs or something like that? it would be great to act faster on the necessary fixes.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello! Thank you @CarolineH for this Weekly Product Release Notes. 

Quick question. Today I received an email about an API that is going to be deprecated. is there something similar to the Weekly Product Release Notes but with focus on the APIs or something like that? it would be great to act faster on the necessary fixes.

Thanks! 

@Ricmarug You can track breaking API changes on this page: https://api.qualtrics.com/40a4d94988403-breaking-api-changes. The upcoming deprecation should be included there by next week!

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

That’s great! thank you very much ;) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thank you for the hierarchy mapping improvement!!! 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hello @CarolineH ,

I must say, I'm absolutely thrilled with the recent updates, particularly the Quota feature. Initially, I was taken aback, but to my pleasant surprise, navigating through the page became a breeze. The intuitive design made it so effortless,  when I was working on a new major project.

Leave a Reply