⚪️ Rank & Rewards Program September 2022+ | Rank & Rewards Program | XM Community

⚪️ Rank & Rewards Program September 2022+ | Rank & Rewards Program

⚪️ Rank & Rewards Program September 2022+ | Rank & Rewards Program

Show first post

50 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49644#Comment_49644Hi Betsy, I don't think my team was aware the replacement shirt never arrived. We're very sorry this goodwill gesture did not end up working out. I can investigate some other options for the shirt that was stained. Stay tuned! We're super pleased to read you're such a Qualtrics fan and would love to see a pic of your collection in your office!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks Michael_Cooksey . I'll start making a list of questions for the AMA!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,
Do we get all the swags listed once we reach the level or choose one of them ?

I really loved the new program this is so amazing 😀

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/50070#Comment_50070Hi there! Great question! You get all of the rewards associated with the level you earned. For example, once you reach Level 2 you will earn a Level 2 Badge, a Level 2 Linkedin Badge, an XM Community T-shirt, a keychain, a device locator, and a hat 🤩

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-20 at 1.09.18 PM.jpeg😍This is amazing!! thank you Qualtrics Community😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

ohh wow. This is awesome. Yesterday I got level 2 badge and waiting for my tees. Now my target is level 8. I have been using Qualtrics tool since last 7 years. I know I can achieve this. Thank you for this inspirational program.

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Hi Admin,
I have received level 2 & 3 LinkedIn badge but no update yet on other rewards.
Please help.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This is a great way to learn more about the platform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55708#Comment_55708Thanks! We are looking forward to seeing you rank up here on the XM Community! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your experience on our Community 🤓

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

New pointing system is better and engaging. Received level one swag and now I always have my keys with cool Qualtrics key chain. 

Badge +48

New pointing system is better and engaging. Received level one swag and now I always have my keys with cool Qualtrics key chain. 

I am so happy to hear you are loving the new point system! You’ve earned your ranks so quickly - it is simply incredible! Keep up the great work 🤗

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Two Questions about the Points System 🏆 Still trying to figure out what’s new, what’s different and what’s no more following the recent overhaul of the Community*.

1. Am I to understand the many different ways (badges with points) one earned in the past is no more and has been replaced by only the 4 following ways?
  • 50 points for providing an answer to a question
  • 15 points for posting a reply to a discussion
  • 5 points for receiving a “like” or a “vote”
  • 15 points for creating a topic
  1. Following the launch of the refreshed XM Community, everyone’s profile still lists their (impressive) badge collection. In the past these had an embedded hyperlink that when clicked would catapult one to the details about that particular badge (along with an explanation on how to earn it). These embedded links no longer seem to work nor can I find the page which lists them. Is that because of the new points system or did this ‘survive’ the refresh to live another day?   

*Welcome to the new and improved XM Community 🎉 | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Two Questions about the Points System 🏆 Still trying to figure out what’s new, what’s different and what’s no more following the recent overhaul of the Community*.

1. Am I to understand the many different ways (badges with points) one earned in the past is no more and has been replaced by only the 4 following ways?
  • 50 points for providing an answer to a question
  • 15 points for posting a reply to a discussion
  • 5 points for receiving a “like” or a “vote”
  • 15 points for creating a topic
  1. Following the launch of the refreshed XM Community, everyone’s profile still lists their (impressive) badge collection. In the past these had an embedded hyperlink that when clicked would catapult one to the details about that particular badge (along with an explanation on how to earn it). These embedded links no longer seem to work nor can I find the page which lists them. Is that because of the new points system or did this ‘survive’ the refresh to live another day?   

*Welcome to the new and improved XM Community 🎉 | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Hi @SteveBelgraver -- yes, this is an accurate summary of how our simplified and streamlined point system works now. Regarding the badges, there is no page listing all badges, but you can hover over a badge, and a tooltip should pop up telling you what the badge is. Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Such a cool program - looking forward to contributing more to our community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Hi @AmaraW @Michael_Cooksey ,

Curious to know on what after Level 8. :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

This is such a neat program! I am very excited to interact more with this community + learn additional helpful information about XM. Qualtrics has so many cool resources (like this program) that there are times it is hard to know about all of them and find time to utilize them all. 

I have been our company’s Qualtrics SME for almost a year but there is definitely more I can + want to learn! What are some of the Qualtrics resources you utilize often that I should look into?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-20 at 1.09.18 PM.jpeg😍This is amazing!! thank you Qualtrics Community😍

Holy smokes!! Congrats on the accomplishment, Isabel :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is such a neat program! I am very excited to interact more with this community + learn additional helpful information about XM. Qualtrics has so many cool resources (like this program) that there are times it is hard to know about all of them and find time to utilize them all. 

I have been our company’s Qualtrics SME for almost a year but there is definitely more I can + want to learn! What are some of the Qualtrics resources you utilize often that I should look into?

Hello @Lauren_Graftaas, I’m very glad that you’re excited to join the community and learn more! 🙂

I recommend taking a look at XM Basecamp, you can find courses and certifications that will increase your overall XM knowledge.

If you’re looking for tips and best practices, we have weekly programs right here on the community that highlight Qualtrics features and help provide some guidance for new users. These programs include Getting Started Mondays & 2-Minute Tips

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. 😄

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Lauren_Graftaas, I’m very glad that you’re excited to join the community and learn more! 🙂

I recommend taking a look at XM Basecamp, you can find courses and certifications that will increase your overall XM knowledge.

If you’re looking for tips and best practices, we have weekly programs right here on the community that highlight Qualtrics features and help provide some guidance for new users. These programs include Getting Started Mondays & 2-Minute Tips

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. 😄

Thank you for providing your advice, @JoseS! I appreciate your support + connection. 

I have spent a decent chunk of time in XM BaseCamp, but have not yet checked out those programs, like Getting Started Mondays + 2 Minute Tips. I will ensure I block off time to check them out 😃

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I'm very excited because I've just received a delivery notice to pick up my swag !! 🎉

However, it seems that I have to pay customs on my parcel… Is this something common?

My colleague has received several parcels of swag without ever having to pay any, so I'd rather check with you 👀

Badge +48

@Sophieroy Hi there! Thank you so much for reaching out. Please, do not pay any customs! I will contact our fulfillment vendor immediately to get this issue resolved for you 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Sophieroy Hi there! Thank you so much for reaching out. Please, do not pay any customs! I will contact our fulfillment vendor immediately to get this issue resolved for you 😀

Ohhh perfect, thanks @AmaraW! Should I wait to hear from you before I pick up my package then?

Badge +48

@Sophieroy Yes, I just sent you a private message reviewing your options 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Sophieroy Yes, I just sent you a private message reviewing your options 😁

Awesome, thanks again! 😊

Badge +1

¡Great! 

Leave a Reply