How to fix the problem "this question was not displayed to correspondants" | XM Community
Question

How to fix the problem "this question was not displayed to correspondants"

• 7 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, I keep getting this message on my survey responses. Can anyone tell me what the issue is and how to fix it?
Thank you.
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.02.51 am.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.03.04 am.png

2 replies

Badge

you could have added those questions to your survey after publishing it, thats why they are not being displayed, you can resolve by republishing your survey, meaning the next time you publish it it will indeed appear to the respondents....Tip: before you send your link the next time after re-publishing preview your survey using the link you will send to the respondents not the preview section provided by qualtrics that way you will be able to see if the questions will indeed appear to the respondednts

Badge

Thanks for you response! I have made sure to publish it before I send the links out. I think it may be due to people just clicking on the consent button because they want to see the survey out of interest, then they just close it.

Leave a Reply