Templates surveys of benefits and health care. programs | XM Community

Templates surveys of benefits and health care. programs

• 4 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi!

Guys we are stating a employee experience survey regarding benefits and health care program, since this will the first time it will be launched we would like to have maybe some template of questions used on this type of surveys and also the type of project to use.

If anyone has best practices or examples of this would be really appreciated

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@Erikahuer  there is lots of great templates and libraries of questions within the Qualtrics platform itself.  I’d start with one of the Guided Projects once you create a new project you’ll see these options.  Read the descriptions and select which is most relevant to you i.e. Employee Satisfaction.  It’s very user friendly and I’d suggest you start simple/short and build up over time when you find what is of most value to your organisation.  Even if the guided project isn’t 100% right, your able to edit it after this and add additional questions - it’s a great starting point.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @ScottG 
Thanks 😊!

I have gotten from there the wellbeing template, but i do not find anything regarding health program benefits that is other of our main points that we want to measure with this survey 

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@Erikahuer No worries.  I could suggest questions myself however ultimately it comes down to your specific goals and program features to make sure it’s the most relevant to ask.

I ran program for a healthcare company previously, however each survey was tailored to specific program benefits with a few key questions which we always asked for consistency such as ENPS or ESAT.  If you have operational data on if people used a benefit you may want to use this as embedded data, otherwise consider asking questions about if they have used a benefit as well as satisfaction/value of it - as the perceptions of benefits can often be different between the two groups in my experience.

A few more suggestions below in case it helps.

• Aim to use consistent scale across multiple questions, easier to compare against each other if you do.  Using questions from library you can keep scale, but just change question itself.
  • Matrix Table is effective to list the attributes of your health program and ask employees to rate each one between Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied.
  • You could also add ranking question (few options for this in Qualtrics) but essentially allow  respondents to rank which features are most valued to least valued. Employees can add an ‘other’ option and also include this in their ranking.
  • Consider mix of closed and open (text) questions. Free text is harder to analyse/compare, however textIQ will assist you theme these.  Good to include free text if you want suggestions/ideas to improve - or want to better understand why someone gave a particular rating to a question before it.
  • Is the health program something you’d expect or desire employees to recommend, adding an NPS question might be valid to consider. i.e. “Based on X program would you recommend Y company to others”.  Understanding why someone would/wouldn’t recommend, can surface opportunities with the program itself.  I like NPS myself as it gets employees to think differently about if they value something enough to promote it with others.

Leave a Reply