Thoughts on new Results Reporting | XM Community

Thoughts on new Results Reporting

• 20 December 2021
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I'm curious what everything thinks of the new Results Reporting.

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Personally I am not a big fan of it. I'm curious if I am the only one.
Building a basic report seems to be significantly more time-consuming and challenging. I'll be very sad to see the old results reporting go. It was far from perfect, but it was a great way of making a quick and presentable digital report.

Badge +48

Hi uhrxx005! If you have specific feature enhancements requests, we’d recommend submitting a product idea in our Product Ideas category. If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Ideation Guidelines and our Policy & Procedures.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks AmaraW. I already expressed my concerns with this new reporting functionality as part of the preview program but most of my concerns were not addressed.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello uhrxx005 ! I find it to be ALMOST useful. I spent a bunch of time setting it up only to have individual widgets to randomly sort when returning to the results page or even when exporting. Screen will be fine, PDF will be trash. Makes the export worthless.

Badge +5

I used to be able to download from the results tab as a Word document, but this seems to have been removed with the new look? I have customers who prefer Word for their text responses as they translate them from Chinese to English. The only simple download option in Reports & Results is now PDF, which is going to take a lot of fiddling at my end to do this. Why has it been removed I wonder?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Does anybody know how to keep a filter sorted when using the Records View widget? In the old reports, I could sort by a date and it would keep the most recent responses at the top. Now every time somebody uses one of the pages, they have to filter manually. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have this feature.

Badge +1

When is the current results being depreciated because I have no idea how we are going to create a usable report to present without it? All I have read is that people don't like these changes, why are they going to depreciate something that works?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Jamiestalter the old results reporting will be going away in June. I am also bummed by it. My understanding is that these new dashboards are similar to those in CX and that is why they made the switch. Unfortunately these dashboards are missing critical CX features which makes them a lot less useful.

Badge

Really disappointed with the new Results, I have lost functionality and it there is no nuance in data presentation. I do not have the flexibility to manipulate my data. The charts are not at a level that is acceptable to my firm. I don't understand how I can't get a simple table of counts and percentages for export, the data must be there to create their default chart. Not everyone uses simplistic dashboards.

Badge +4

After dec 1 can't switch back??
I've just lost my results pages I set up - where are they, I've just got one rubbish empty report page 1, 
Where are the results I've created? It hasn't migrated those forward too?
Can't see them
Not great - thought the "results" graphs I'd already created would be there.
They are not and can't switch back.
So I will have to start again with a format that is 'REPORTS' looking and not what we want at all, but perhaps I'll find a way of recreating them.
There should be a warning on the page that you can't switch back - disingenuous, Qualtrics....

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46360#Comment_46360Our team is so sorry about your experience with the Classic Reports deprecation. As a company, we deprecated the Classic Reports functionality in a series of waves over an extended period of time and consistently informed Brand Admins and users accordingly. Moving forward, I would recommend contacting our Support Team for assistance with rebuilding visualizations in the new reporting feature.  

Badge +4

Fortunately, I can now go back to Old Style, which didn't seem to be an option on the 18th - so phew, can get my old reports back, thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Is there a way to ensure everyone who has access to my survey results, can have this screen as their default? See below. Mine looks like this every time, but several collaborators do not and they either get confused at what they are seeing or have to switch to the new view every time they access the results page.
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.47.09 AM.png

Badge

Not a fan, at all. And I was just informed that you cannot go back to the previous report page anymore. Once you’re over to the “new and improved’ version, there isn't a ‘back’ option anymore. My customer service rep confirmed with engineering that they removed that option.

Now I am stuck with one survey in the old format, which I GREATLY prefer, and a second survey in the ‘new and improved’ format.

It was recommended that I submit a ‘new product idea’ through the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Not a fan, at all. And I was just informed that you cannot go back to the previous report page anymore. Once you’re over to the “new and improved’ version, there isn't a ‘back’ option anymore. My customer service rep confirmed with engineering that they removed that option.

Now I am stuck with one survey in the old format, which I GREATLY prefer, and a second survey in the ‘new and improved’ format.

It was recommended that I submit a ‘new product idea’ through the community.

@I-House Admin If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

It is taking a bit of time to get acquainted with the changes however there are some enhancements for sure which are beneficial. 

Leave a Reply