Can I add alternative to white and grey for my Matrix Table question? | XM Community
Solved

Can I add alternative to white and grey for my Matrix Table question?

• 4 August 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

image.pngCurrently I add the option "Repeat Headers" to make this question more readable. But a better form is to use alternative to white and grey color for each rows. Is this possible in Qualtrics?

icon

Best answer by rondev 4 August 2020, 15:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Check this post.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I think this should be possible using custom CSS. I personally don't know it myself, but found an interesting tidbit in another Community post:
https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/3872/formatting-styles-within-matrix-tablesHope this helps somehow or at least gives you a place to start.😁

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi MichelleC,
You can refer to rondev's answer. His answer works. (though his answer is someone else's answer 😀)

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

yaozhao , great info!! I'm so glad someone knew the answer! 😎

Badge +2

Hello, I need to change the color of matrix style questions and the link to this has expired. Can someone reshare how to change the colors in matrix questions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@jillpinsky_BLG Hello! Here are the links to the 2 posts mentioned in this conversation:

Badge +2

Can you share any resource for changing either background color or the color of the selected answer within a matric style question? Currently mine is a white background and the selection appears white as well making it impossible to see. See below, I selected extremely likely, but it does not appear even though it is selected.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@jillpinsky_BLG I recommend taking a look at the following post with a similar request!

If you’re not able to find your exact answer, I recommend creating your own post and providing details on your specific question. You’re more likely to get a quick & accurate response that way. 🙂

Leave a Reply