avoid double responses in an always on intercept | XM Community

avoid double responses in an always on intercept

• 26 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi!

We have an always on feedback button intercept, but we a re getting a lot of customers taking the survey more that once in the same moment. We can identify the cx by an hidden HTML that show us the email.

Any idea of how can i avoid this?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You could turn on in the intercept settings the feature to not pop this up for another minute or two so it wont open more then once in that given time frame once they take it. Are you finding that its an accidental double submitting of the same response? Like they might be doing it twice on accident? The setting allows you to put in a custom time frame and you can do fractions of an hour.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

TJMeersman999 Hi
How can i do this?
i do not see this option.

No it is not accidentally, just the same ppl opening the survey multiple times.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

In the intercept options where it says browser cookies. Here is a link. However, I am wondering if this works for your specific use case as this would probably make it not show up if they even see it, not just if they just took it. You would want it to show up every time if not taken, so this might not be the right choice unfortunately. https://www.qualtrics.com/support/website-app-feedback/intercepts-tab/change-options-section-intercepts/#PreventRepeatedandCookie

Leave a Reply