Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Rank Order question

kaiserj6
kaiserj6 Community Member Qubie ✭
edited July 9 in Stats iQ

Hello,

Qubie here.

I've created a survey with a question that asks the user to rank order a list of features from 1 Must have to 7 Nice to Have. Ultimately I'd like to determine the order or most preferred features from 100 survey respondents. This has already been designed as a rank order (drag and drop) so I have 2 questions 1) How can I best determine the order of those features prioritized from 1-7 for reporting (visualization) and 2) is there a better way to approach this in the future?

Answers

• grahulp5
    grahulp5 IndiaCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

I think the best would be the drag and drop only in rank question setup and you can also use randomization (flip 1-7/7-1) to get the the required output in the best possible way.