We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.
⭐️ Community Groups are now live. Check it out >>
Announcing Community Groups
We couldn’t be more excited to officially present to you Groups -- a feature that enables us to connect you with other peers of similar industries and interests through a shared, and sometimes private, space!
What are Groups? 💭
We've built a network of Groups as a segmentation of the general XM Community. Our Groups enable community members, like you, to dedicate the conversation to a more specific topic. In Groups, you can can:
- Connect and network with others through our Group member directory
- Showcase work and projects in your area of interest, including uploading QSFs and survey templates
- See upcoming webinars and events specific to your interests
- View new and important announcements from Qualtrics and Group Leaders
Who can join and participate? 👥
We have a few different privacy settings for Groups -- private, public and secret. You’ll find the privacy setting in the details of the Group. Most of our Groups are private, where a community account is required to join, post, and view content. We want to make sure you feel safe and secure in this space, which is why only verified Qualtrics users will be able to interact.
Where can I join? ✅
You can access Groups via the navigation bar at the top of the XM Community. To join a new Groups, follow the steps below:
- Browse the ‘New Groups’ section to find one that’s right for you.
- Select Join on the right side of the Group.
- Provide a brief explanation about why you’d like to join / your interests.
- Click Ok -- and wait for approval. You’ll receive a notification once you’ve been approved!
What Groups are currently available? 🚀
At this time, we have 3 Industry Groups (K-12, Higher Education, Government) and 2 Interest Groups (Brand Administrators, Jobs & Careers) for community members to join. As our Community continues to grow, so will the number of Groups available through our network. If there’s a Group you’d like to see added, please let us know via the Feedback tab on the right side of the community.