🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022 | XM Community

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Mostly based out of Odisha, currently staying at Bengaluru, in future will love to have a go at Germany.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I've lived in the US Midwest my whole life; a few different places in Michigan, and then Chicago for the past quarter century. I've longed to live in the Pacific Northwest but at this point, if it were feasible, I would be happy just to be a nomad and visit places on every continent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

VirginiaM North Carolina is a beautiful state! And the beaches are amazing 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46930#Comment_46930Call me biased, but I can highly recommend it!! 😁 Quick tip for you when making plans re: where to go, what to see and what to do... Just keep in mind that Australia's land mass is comparable to that of the contiguous United States and that if Texas was a state or territory in Australia, it would only be our 6th largest. Plenty of amazing things to see and do, but you need to factor in travel distance and be realistic about what you can do in the time available. Hope you get a chance to make it down here!
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46938#Comment_46938Great to hear that you had the opportunity to visit Sydney and enjoyed your time here. A ferry trip on the harbour is a fantastic way to see the sights!

Badge +2

I have lived in Medellin, Colombia all my life. At the moment, I have not plans to live in another place, but I want to travel a lot and maybe some place I'm going to meet will make me want to stay for a while ✈️

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I was born in New Jersey, but moved to North Carolina when I was young. I have grown up in different NC cities except for the couple of years I moved to New Mexico for grad school (I wouldn't mind going back either!). Despite having lived in one state for most of my life, I do love to travel!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

CamM I love Sydney! You're so lucky that is your hometown. I visited once and had a blast -- walked across (but not on top of) the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and took a ferry one day to Watson's Bay and had lunch at Doyle's 🐟️ Would love to go back ❤️

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46935#Comment_46935I need Colombia's weather in my life! 🌼 🌸 🌲

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I have always lived in Medellín, Colombia.
I love living here, the city is really green and the people very kind.
Medellin is a valley surrounded by mountains and I love that 🙂 The weather is perfect!!! Always spring🌼🌼🌸🌸🌲🌲
Here a picture from my window!
IMG_3683.jpg

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46904#Comment_46904I want to go to Australia so badly! Australia is such a beautiful country and I am trying to make it my next vacation destination 😍

Badge +3

I have lived in Mauritius for half of my life, and could not envisage going back but to spend time with the family and chill. I have lived in the UK where I studied and work but found the best work/life balance being in Switzerland (current).

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

I have always lived in the southern part of Germany. I grew up near Lake Chiemsee. During my studies I lived in Passau (and for a short time in Birmingham/UK). And for more than 20 years now, our family has lived in a small village east of Munich.
Q_1.jpgQ_2.jpg

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Wow I love seeing all of theese pictures from all over the world. 😍 I was born in the south of Italy and moved to Milan when I was 18 to attend university. I really like living here though I wouldn't mind exploring some other city someday.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Lifelong resident of Sydney, Australia. Love travelling to other parts of the world and experiencing different countries, cultures and cuisines, but my heart is in Sydney. Glimpsing spectacular views of the world's largest natural harbour on approach to Sydney Int'l Airport never hurts either! 😉 (not my pic)
image.png

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46883#Comment_46883Yes, I totally agree. I had the chance to visit it recently, and I can definitely say it is more relaxed than New York and more aesthetic. More nature too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

opposity Boston is a great city -- you'll love it! 😍

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

I have lived in Idaho Falls and Philadelphia, though I'll be moving to Salt Lake soon!
All three locations are beautiful, and I feel like I've been lucky to experience living in big cities and smaller towns. Both have their own charms.
I feel like Salt Lake is a nice mix of both environments! There are tons of great restaurants and entertainment, but you're never too far from hiking trials and dirt roads.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I am only 21 and I have lived in 5 countries already: Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and the US.
Turkey is where I am from. The former USSR countries are where I lived in for a majority of my childhood because of my father's work. US is where I went to university and will be soon working in.
I just left New York after graduation and will be moving to Boston for employment. Yet, I am excited to see that the world is going more and more remote/hybrid every year. This will allow me to return to my nomadic lifestyle at some point in the future :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

ElieD I love Québec City! And the opportunity to work remotely from France certainly sounds enticing 🇫🇷 Safe travels returning home!

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

I was born in France but moved to Canada (Quebec city) 17 years ago. I funded a family there and I'm more Canadian than French, now.

Since last summer, I had the chance to work remotely from France for one year in order to offer the french experience to my sons.
It has been an amazing year but I can't wait returning home and meet my team again IRL !

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Chhavi_Ch those pics are stunning! 😎 India is on my list of dream countries to travel to one day!

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

I have spent my 22 years in Rajasthan, India.
I am born and brought up in Jaipur (The Pink City of India), and from from tip to toe I am in love with my city, its vivid culture and colors. You cant miss the festivals here because everytime its like someone is painting the city with beautiful colors.
image.pngimage.png
When I start working at the age of 22 I have been to Pune, Bangalore but from last 5 years Gurgaon, Haryana is my home.
Alternatively, if I get a chance live in the city I wanted, it would be Jaipur as I will be with my family and relatives.
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello JoycaV, Belgium holds a special place in my heart, as that is where my mother is from! ❤️ 🇧🇪 (Bruxelles)
Belgium is a beautiful and amazing country. Give me Vlaamse frites and Les Diables Rouges and I'm a happy guy 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

My scale is much smaller than most of the previous answers here.
I've lived in Belgium all my life.
I grew up in a small vilage near the border with the Netherlands. A quiet place, only one famous person, "wow-guy" aka Eddy Wally:
Untitled ImageWhen I started working, I moved about 100km further, closer to Brussels and Leuven. Also to a quiet place 😁 but we do have a long lane with sakuras in the village center.
image.pngI wouldn't want to move to any other country, I'm too attached to my family and friends here. But I do love to travel and visit all those beautiful places around the world, just for a little while 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Theodor_Zus where in Germany did you live? I'm an ex-Berliner myself 😀 And where do you plan on going next?

Leave a Reply