🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024 | XM Community

🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024

• 4 January 2024
  • 78 replies
🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024
Badge +48

New Year’s Resolutions

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between January 4 and January 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Task: Tell us about your New Year’s resolutions and professional goals for 2024!

Here at Qualtrics, we set professional goals on the company, organizational, team, and individual levels each year and quarter, driving success. Set your goals and resolutions for 2024 with us and share them by commenting below. Whether your goal is to receive a promotion, update your resume, or free up storage on your devices, we can’t wait to hear all about it!

This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

Badge +48

Happy new year!

My goal on January 1st was to promote.
Our company is promoted on the first business day every year.
I was promoted on January 2nd, 2024 this year.
Goal accomplished!

So I'll slowly think about other goals.
First of all, I'm going to work hard for the Qualtrics community level 4.

Congratulations on your promotion 🎉 such an incredible accomplishment. Our team can’t wait to see you reach Level 4 in the Rank & Rewards Program. 

Badge +48

This year again my professional goals will be Qualtrics-related: finishing the BX certification and finally finding time to allow to the Discover one. Other than that, after moving from Canada to France this summer, I’m hoping to expand my clients base on this side of the Atlantic. :)

Happy new year to all in this community and may all your goals, whether they’re fulfilled or not in the end, allow you to learn and grow.

Our team can’t wait to see you tackle the BX Certification! What an exciting move - how are you liking France?! 

Badge +48

Professionally, I would love to continue to automate and clean-up manual processes to save people time.  In our school district we have been transforming paper processes into digital and automating as much as possible.  We have had some great successes in saving people time and energy in completing some tasks.

Personally, I would love to declutter and organize every portion of my home!  With 2 young children, we end up with a lot of “stuff” and it would be refreshing to do a sweep out of extras!

This is a fantastic goal! 👏🏻 Digitizing educational documentation is so important as it allows for more time and resources to be dedicated directly to the kids. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

I plan to get a better handle on using large language models and generative AI this year. I am already working thorugh a number of trainings and personal projects to improve my knbowledge of this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Professional: 4 XM Extensions built.

Personal: Flood berm constructed and planted.

Badge +2

Finish my dissertation and wrap up my PhD! 

I also plan to allow myself to start using my fancy Japanese knives. I couldn’t resist purchasing...but then decided they were so cool and fancy that they intimidate me. lol. 

Happy 2024 y’all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello and good afternoon from a sunny and cold Sweden!

Professionally I want to learn new things and also see if I can shift from my current, somewhat static workplace to something new. 

Personally I’m picking up a healthier lifestyle. It’s seemingly much easier when we’re more than just me in the family who want’s to get in shape (although “round” IS technically a shape).

So thinks are looking bright for 2024 :)

All the best

-Mattias 

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Happy New Year.  Goals for 2024 - Excited to attend X4 in May again (I’ve been every year).  Also to create better ways to manage our surveys/workflows/directories and to be consistent with our panel management.  Also, training the new hire to be comfortable in the platform before I retire in a couple of years. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I plan to get a better handle on using large language models and generative AI this year. I am already working thorugh a number of trainings and personal projects to improve my knbowledge of this. 

Exciting! I would love to know what sort of trainings you’re doing. Are they self-paced, online trainings?

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hello and good afternoon from a sunny and cold Sweden!

Professionally I want to learn new things and also see if I can shift from my current, somewhat static workplace to something new. 

Personally I’m picking up a healthier lifestyle. It’s seemingly much easier when we’re more than just me in the family who want’s to get in shape (although “round” IS technically a shape).

So thinks are looking bright for 2024 :)

All the best

-Mattias 

Happy to read things are looking bright in sunny Sweden 🇸🇪

I am also working on a healthier lifestyle this year! Let me know what tips work best for you 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Finish my dissertation and wrap up my PhD! 

I also plan to allow myself to start using my fancy Japanese knives. I couldn’t resist purchasing...but then decided they were so cool and fancy that they intimidate me. lol. 

Happy 2024 y’all!

Congrats on the PhD! That is an amazing accomplishment 🎉💜

Use the knives! 🔪 Life’s too short; enjoy and make the most of the good stuff and nice things 🌈

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Personally, my resolution is to be more present in my life and to listen more. Professionally, it’s to continue to expand my skills, especially with coding (SQL and Python), and to get better with data visualization!

Badge +48

@Tonya_Fulton Happy New Year! Our team can’t wait to hear all about your X4 2024 experience! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

My career goal this year is to take back control of my own destiny.  I’ve had to put a great deal on hold to get things in order for taking care of my husband.  He was diagnosed with Young Onset Alzheimer’s a couple of years ago and had to stop working this past year.

Started with knocking out Essentials yesterday. 🥂 Now on to EmployeeXM after we get through our engagement survey.

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Professional Goal:- I will dedicate time each month to acquire new skills relevant to my profession, through online courses.

Personal Goals:- I will incorporate mindfulness practices, such as meditation or mindfulness exercises, into my daily routine to reduce stress, improve focus, and enhance overall well-being

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Professional Goal:- I will dedicate time each month to acquire new skills relevant to my profession, through online courses.

Personal Goals:- I will incorporate mindfulness practices, such as meditation or mindfulness exercises, into my daily routine to reduce stress, improve focus, and enhance overall well-being

Great goals, @Shobhit -- please feel free to share any mindfulness and meditation resources if you have some you like! I’m sure we could all use some more mindfulness in 2024 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

My career goal this year is to take back control of my own destiny.  I’ve had to put a great deal on hold to get things in order for taking care of my husband.  He was diagnosed with Young Onset Alzheimer’s a couple of years ago and had to stop working this past year.

Started with knocking out Essentials yesterday. 🥂 Now on to EmployeeXM after we get through our engagement survey.

@gingersauz You are a great caregiver 💜 And your family and extended family are lucky to have you. 

The XM Community team can’t wait to see what you accomplish in 2024! 🎉

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

My resolutions for this year, 2024, include learning a new language, even if it sounds very cliché. Additionally, I aim to better organize my time to engage in hobbies I enjoy, such as reading and skating, and to spend more time with my friends and family. In terms of my professional goals, I am always eager to learn something new every day, as it is a passion of mine. I aspire to grow professionally and to gain more knowledge within the realm of Qualtrics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

My resolutions for this year, 2024, include learning a new language, even if it sounds very cliché. Additionally, I aim to better organize my time to engage in hobbies I enjoy, such as reading and skating, and to spend more time with my friends and family. In terms of my professional goals, I am always eager to learn something new every day, as it is a passion of mine. I aspire to grow professionally and to gain more knowledge within the realm of Qualtrics.

Which language do you plan on learning? I think that is a fabulous goal! 🤓

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Happy new year everyone!!

My new years resolution is to learn a lot about Data aanlytics  also improve all my language skills, and last but not least run my first 10 K

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am blessed with a baby boy in July’23 and in this new year I will focus to give 100% of myself to my child and my professional life.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Happy New Year everyone!!

I plan to complete the Cx certification this Year.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Everyone,

Ill be attempting to read at least 1 novel per month and professionally I would like to become stronger at deep diving into Qualtrics and StatsIQ

Badge +48

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am blessed with a baby boy in July’23 and in this new year I will focus to give 100% of myself to my child and my professional life.

Congratulations!!! Your little boy is so lucky to have such a dedicated parent 💜

Badge +48

Happy New Year everyone!!

I plan to complete the Cx certification this Year.

Let us know how the certification process goes! The CX certification is a fantastic one to achieve.