🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024 | XM Community

🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024

• 4 January 2024
  • 78 replies
🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024
Badge +48

New Year’s Resolutions

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between January 4 and January 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Task: Tell us about your New Year’s resolutions and professional goals for 2024!

Here at Qualtrics, we set professional goals on the company, organizational, team, and individual levels each year and quarter, driving success. Set your goals and resolutions for 2024 with us and share them by commenting below. Whether your goal is to receive a promotion, update your resume, or free up storage on your devices, we can’t wait to hear all about it!

This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Good Morning,

Professionally I would say it’s a goal to clean up/revamp/streamline some processes over the summer and to hopefully attend X4 in the spring as a first time attendee.  

Personally it’s to train for the Dopey challenge in 2025 during Disney Marathon weekend.😉

Badge +48

Hi everyone! I have quite a few goals this year - among them are investing more time into painting, clearing out my photo library, and cleaning up my computer! I plan to get a new computer this year and I want to avoid transferring anything unnecessary 🗑

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Professionally, I would love to continue to automate and clean-up manual processes to save people time.  In our school district we have been transforming paper processes into digital and automating as much as possible.  We have had some great successes in saving people time and energy in completing some tasks.

Personally, I would love to declutter and organize every portion of my home!  With 2 young children, we end up with a lot of “stuff” and it would be refreshing to do a sweep out of extras!

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Only a few days in and I expect 2024 to be challenging on many personal and professional levels. It will require resilience and support. I want to hold myself accountable this year to both seek and give help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Happy New Year Everyone!

the new year is a fresh start and great reason to reflect on translating last year’s insights and learnings into some professional objectives and personal goals.

On the personal front I need to lose a couple of pounds I put on after catching Corona (for the 3rd time!) in December and enjoying too many holiday treats!

Professionally it’ll be a challenging year with a major integration with a sister company. Hopefully I’ll have some time (and energy!) to attain 2 certifications in the first half of the year. 

Woohoo!

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Very much enjoying reading everyone’s resolutions so far! 

Professionally, I plan on being much more methodical with my task list and using apps to keep my ever-expanding “to do” list more organized 💪

Personally, I’m hoping to spend more time outside and enjoy all of the amazing nature here in the great Pacific Northwest 🌲🏔️🌊

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

My goal this year to begin implementing customer segmentation for our survey data.  I am also wanting to expand our closed-loop process for addressing concerning survey responses to more touch points in our customer’s journey. 

Additionally, hoping to create more connections through Qualtrics via the XM Advocates community. If you’re a fellow XM Advocate, find me through the App - I’d love to hear how other CX leaders are utilizing Qualtrics.  I’m also happy to share how my Team is leveraging Qualtrics and our successes.

Happy New Year to all!

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Happy New Year everyone!

My goal this year is to achive all the things which i couldn’t in last year. 

Personally, i love travelling solo so travel as much as possible and enjoy each moment of 2024.

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

Happy new year!

My goal on January 1st was to promote.
Our company is promoted on the first business day every year.
I was promoted on January 2nd, 2024 this year.
Goal accomplished!

So I'll slowly think about other goals.
First of all, I'm going to work hard for the Qualtrics community level 4.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Professionally, I would love to learn new technologies and integrations. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

This year again my professional goals will be Qualtrics-related: finishing the BX certification and finally finding time to allow to the Discover one. Other than that, after moving from Canada to France this summer, I’m hoping to expand my clients base on this side of the Atlantic. :)

Happy new year to all in this community and may all your goals, whether they’re fulfilled or not in the end, allow you to learn and grow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Professionally, I want to clean up some personal workflows. I find myself recreating the wheel too often and if I were to start writing more things down initially it would save me time in the long run. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

My primary objective for this year in relation to my job and Qualtrics is to focus on standardizing processes. This will ensure that all our clients receive consistent and high-quality service. Additionally, it will streamline the work of analysts and project managers.

I am also aiming to achieve Level 3 in the XM community.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ok, I’ll be the joker :)

My New Year’s Resolution for 2024 is 1920x1080 - which is actually the same as last year’s resolution. I’ve found that this is a good balance between maximizing the available screen real estate, and minimizing eyestrain - one of my monitors can go up to 2560x1440, but that’s just too small to look at all day.

Badge +48

Ok, I’ll be the joker :)

My New Year’s Resolution for 2024 is 1920x1080 - which is actually the same as last year’s resolution. I’ve found that this is a good balance between maximizing the available screen real estate, and minimizing eyestrain - one of my monitors can go up to 2560x1440, but that’s just too small to look at all day.

HAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS 👏🏻

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Happy 2024, everyone!

Professionally, I want to earn my Qualtrics certifications (I can’t remember if that was my goal last year or not...if it was, I failed at it in 2023).  I’ve worked with Qualtrics across 2 different organizations for the past 5 years, so it is about time I got those certifications.  

Personally, I want to change my fitness routine to do what feels best for my body and not what I feel I “should do”.  I love dancing through Zumba, but I have a hard time recovering afterwards.  I’m thinking 2024 brings more stretching and flexibility classes.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello!

My New Year's resolutions are simple: enjoy the journey. Drive my energy in build better habits that can i improve in the 6 pillars of positive vitality: more exercise, better feed quality, better sleep, meditate, better relationships quality and get away from toxic.

And the professional goals are to continue studying about XM and all the new skills about the things that I like, that I am good at and that the world needs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

I am not big on new years resolutions (as I do tend to forget them) however I am looking at maintaining a stronger work/life balance in 2024 and like others I’ll also look to do my Qualtrics certifications which I kept putting off year after year 😁 (Can we get credit for time using the platform instead perhaps?… haha).  

Badge +30

My New Year resolution would be to travel once every month to a new place!

Userlevel 3
Badge +20

Professionally, I want to combine surveys and workflows. We have a lot of simple surveys we use for assessment that could be combined into one and use embedded data to route the population we want completing it.  It would save sooooooooooo much time on dashboard creation.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Professionally I would like to become CoreXM Expert certified. I would also like to dive into historical barriers that have prevented my org from tying Qualtrics with SalesForce. For personal resolutions I am going to be better at taking care of my physical health and will complete 2 triathlons. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Frankly speaking, I never made any new year resolution and professional goal. Always, made my goals based on professional requirement. But just like every year there is always one goal, I want to live happy and in peace, but seams like it’s unachievable goal. 😇 

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

I have now given up making New Year's resolutions. If I don't manage to do things that I think are important during the year, I won't manage to do them at the beginning of the year either.

Professionally, it's going to be an exciting year: our organisational structure has changed slightly, which also means new tasks for me. In addition, we are about to introduce Employee Experience on Qualtrics in our company. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Put further focus on professional development 📚🎓

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Happy New Year!!

I plan to do more of home cooking this year 😋