🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022

Show first post

81 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

I am super thankful for Kimberly Milla and all of her efforts to help with data collection efforts and data management! I am also very grateful for the XM Community, specifically the user forum where countless Qualtrics users have offered solutions to project-specific questions or tasks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +23

I am extremely thankful to the Qualtrics Preview team and especially HijabS and satvirr for all the upgrades to the XM Directory that are improving our productivity. Thanks for listening. Also, a big shout out to Masashi Schafer for helping launch our patient feedback. 🦃 Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51604#Comment_51604I'm always so happy to help 😁 Thank you for all of your contributions to the community!!!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51673#Comment_51673Our team is so excited to hear how much you love Qualtrics Support resources! Thank you so much - may the 3-year streak continue!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51726#Comment_51726I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying collaborating with the Preview Team! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

As everybody here, I have to mention the immesureable contribution of TomG to this community, in particular about his numerous javascript hints.
I'm also thankful to the administrative team that make a great job for keeping this community alive, in particular AmaraW and Michael_Cooksey

As an implementation partner, I've also the opportunity to exchange with the incredible sales Team of Qualtrics Canada.
They're to many to name them all but a special mention to Julie O. , Nancy S. and Thomas K. And also the QPN team : Meena A., Jamie W. and Ryan L.
It's a pleasure to work with you all !

Last word for my teammate vgayraud : You're the best !

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51739#Comment_51739Nous vous sommes reconnaissants, Elie! Merci!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51739#Comment_51739I'm so thankful for having you, ElieD, as such an incredible member of our community 💙

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

I work with several different products and platforms, and there have been MANY times I wish that they had a community like this one! Not only am I able to search and find answers to many questions, but I usually end up finding some good info to bookmark for later or something that turns on the light bulb because I found a new/better way to do something. There are many excellent resources throughout but TomG always comes through with the cleanest way to implement, and I greatly appreciate that!

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51807#Comment_51807Yes, I came here to say exactly this! This is THE BEST community that I've found in my years of research. Everyone is genuinely so helpful and willing to share expertise/advise. Kudos to Qualtrics and all its users for encouraging/building such a community!

Badge +8

While I have not interacted with enough individuals in the community to call someone out (totally my fault), I am thankful for the opportunity to attend the X4 Summit in 2019. X4 was an amazing source of knowledge, entertainment, and inspiration. Not trying to copy PhilJohnston , but I'm also thankful X4 is being offered in-person again this in 2023.

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

I'm grateful for this community. It's not necessarily the answers that I'm looking for, but the questions. I love the ideas in search of solutions that people bring to the table. I appreciate the desire to learn and to push the boundaries of what Qualtrics can do.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I am grateful for my friends and cowrokers of EX SimonToroF aldryn_vega , they have helped me in every situation or issue with Qualtrics. Thank youuuu 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

I notice this is starting to get redundant, but I'm definitely setting up a spot for TomG at my Thanksgiving supper. Best dishes, first pick at the turkey, anything you want! More than half the solutions to problems I encounter come from you and your posts are always a great source of inspiration on how to push the platform.
Other than that, I'm very grateful that the Qualtrics community is so active and resourceful. I have rarely encountered such a friendly and helping software community.
ElieD You're the best too!

Badge +2

I am thankful for all the help I receive from my team at Qualtrics, but also this support community. Things can get complicated, so it is nice to have others to help when my own knowledge is limited.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

I'm grateful for the community! Sometimes, when I can't find exactly what I need in the support pages, I find someone with the same question (and a solution!) in the community. I love the Product Suggestion pieces because I find that so many others would benefit from the things on our wish list, as well. It gives me hope that some of these will be pushed through because there is visibility and conversation around them. Thanks!

Badge +3

I am thankful for the XM community for always providing a way forward beyond any hiccups I may be creating or the platform is having. Whether from another user or a staff member, it is always reassuring to know that there is a community of people working to help everyone find success.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I am pretty new here, but I am honestly thankful for all the help that I have found here, the time and effort that each member dedicates to help others 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51667#Comment_51667Thomas, I love this post and the pic is fabulous! We're so thankful you're a part of the XM Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I'm thankful for the Community team (you rock, AmaraW !) for all their assistance over time and of course the experts I learn from all the time (too many to possibly name you all but I would remiss not to at least mention TomG).
I'm thankful for 12+ years of learning and growth working with the Qualtrics platform overall.
And of course, I'm so super thankful for health, for family and friends, and (particularly in light of recent unexpected career changes) for new adventures on the horizon!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Like many others have commented, I'm thankful for the wealth of support available when using Qualtrics.
The documentation, the community and the learning pages have helped me survive my first few months of taking the reigns in our team for this epic tool. Thanks all! 😎

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

To be honest, everyone in the community has helped me and are helping me to improve my learning for the tool and engaging in the queries throughout the community. I am thankful to AmaraW for engaging us in this monthly and weekly newsletter and engaging the new members in the community.
Thanks everyone, lets keep sharing!

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I am very thankful for the nuggets of wisdom I find from TomG, Deepak and ahmedA. You've helped so many of us out when we were stuck with how to deliver our vision using qualtrics. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

I'm thankful that this community is full of individuals that want to help and not flex their ego! I'm never apprehensive about looking for help because every reply I've received has been constructive, not a snarky comment about how Google works...like in other groups....
Thank you Michael_Cooksey for running such an great community!

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Thankful for our Q account team and the abundant online community that is never lacking in resources to solve any issue / technicality that come across.

Leave a Reply