🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020 | XM Community

🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020

• 30 November 2020
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

One thing that was painful in 2020 was not attending High School sporting events this past fall. There is just something about Friday Night Lights and the excitement of High School Athletics. From the young athletes, the marching band, the cheerleaders, the students in the crowd and most of all the community feeling. This was the largest community absence this past year. SO, for 2021 I am most looking forward to attending the High School Sporting events.

Badge

Looking ahead 2021, I'm really expecting travel amongst countries can resume very soon. Secondly, I am planning to further enhance my CX credentials to cater for the adoption of CXM in Boradroom; and look forward to joining Qualtrics team very soon.

Badge +6

I am personally looking forward to getting my side hustle better organized and realizing my vision for it. I really want to have a dedicated house space for it. I am also longing for the days of eating out and movies on the weekend...

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

by 2021 I look forward to traveling with my team IsabelPosada_Voce !!!!. This year we had several knowledge and entertainment events that we were eagerly preparing and we couldn't take advantage of. I hope to be able to resume them soon and disentangle ourselves from what was missing in 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/32748#Comment_32748Huge shoutout to mklubeck! 🥇

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

For 2021 I look forward to start my master degree, to travel a lot and also to keep sharing and spending time with my family and my boyfriend, but especially for the new year that comes I hope to be in very good health, after the pandemic today we value more than ever being healthy !!
I hope to continue building new things, being part of good projects and enjoying my wonderful team at the office, having a delicious Colombian coffee while we talk and laugh.

Leave a Reply