🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024 | XM Community

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024

🐘 World Wildlife Day | Badge of the Month | March 2024

Show first post

54 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi Community,

My favorite plant is Holy Basil AKA Tulsi plant.
In India, the Tulsi plant holds immense importance beyond its religious significance. It is deeply ingrained in the cultural fabric, often found in households, temples, and courtyards. Tulsi is cherished for its air-purifying properties and its ability to repel insects, making it a common sight in gardens and balconies. Additionally, Tulsi is utilized in Indian cuisine and herbal teas, adding flavor and health benefits to various dishes and beverages. Overall, Tulsi serves as a symbol of wellness, spirituality, and tradition in Indian society.

This is a wonderful reply to this month’s topic! As I replied to another member earlier, Tulsi tea is one of my favorite varieties. I had no idea about its importance, but now I do, thanks to your post! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

My favorite animal is the ringtail. They’re local to my area (and can sometimes be found in my trashcans). I know some folks who keep them as pets but I love having them around my property because they are excellent at keeping the rodent population down. 

@XM_JoshB I have never, ever even heard of this animal! We learn something new every day, I guess! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

There is only one answer, Capybara.  A giant dog rodent that is so friendly other animals can ride it?  Come on, adorable and awesome.

“Giant dog rodent” 😂 Best comment of the week @jlsisthebest (also, amazing username) 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I love butterflies, I think that they are the most amazing animal on the planet <3

Leave a Reply