✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023 | XM Community

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

30 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Unfortunately I won't be attending the X4 event in Utah primarily due to the distance 🙁 Although living in Europe has many great advantages (history 🏛️️ culture💃 food 🍷 etc 🎶), attending US based events remains a challenge ✈️That said I've had the priviledge of having seen Malala Yousafazai at another event which was a priviledge 🙌 And so instead I'm really hoping to attend the Qualtrics Experience Amsterdam event again this year!

Badge +5

I would love to attend but unfortunately, travel funds are limited in education budgets. I did attend once when it was held in Denver, CO. I look forward to hearing all the keynote speakers, what a great lineup. Malala will be outstanding as the keynote speaker, love, love the topic of developing woman leaders. The venue of Salt Lake City, Utah will be beautiful, gorgeous state. From a personal point of view, it's exciting to hear from Ryan Reynolds along with Joanna and Chip Gaines simply because I'm a huge fan of their work. While we're post-COVID I'm still hoping we'll get access to all these great speakers. I absolutely agree the networking opportunities are invaluable and anyone traveling to attend the live sessions will not regret this experience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi, AmaraW and ThomasW_IronMountain - this is my second X4 and I'm looking forward to meeting both of you. I'm interested in all of the keynotes, especially Malala Yousafazai, Ryan Reynolds, and Mark Rober, but even more so to the opportunty to network again with other public sector CX professionals and to learn insights and tools that I can take back to my colleagues at NLM. See you there!

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

✖️4️⃣‼️ - Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why!
I am also attending X4 for the first time. I've been a long time Utah resident and Qualtrics observer and there is always a ton of buzz around this event locally and in the industry. COVID put a kibosh on the action for a few years, so it's great to see it starting back up again LIVE and I'm very grateful to be a part of it.
I am most looking forward to hearing from Malala Yousafazai and Martha Stewart. Others have said that Malala is an amazing person and fantastic speaker so that will be inspiring. Martha Stewart has been so successful and has been through many personal challenges so I hope she speaks to those.
The break out sessions look terrific and I am sure each presenter is stressing out and preparing to the best of their ability, I hope each of them can just relax, have fun, and share their wisdom with the rest of us in a way that we all can enjoy and benefit from.

Badge +48

✖️ I'm excited to share that I will be attending X4 this year, for the first time! I haven't had a chance to attend previously, as X4 hasn't been in person since I joined the Qualtrics team. I can't wait to see the event come to life, especially after watching how much time and effort Qualtrics has put into creating an engaging summit. X4 is an opportunity for me to reconnect with coworkers that I haven't had the chance to see in a year, to learn from industry experts, and to have an inspirational experience. I am most excited to hear from Mark Rober, Ryan Reynolds, and Malala Yousafazai! Most importantly, I cannot wait to meet some of you in person! ✖️