✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024 | XM Community

✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024

✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +31

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between April 1 and March 30, will receive this badge worth 50 points.

Badge of the Month | April 2024

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4? What do you like most about X4? How have past events helped you?

X4 is back and better than ever! This year, X4 is taking place in three amazing locations around the world:

BONUS: For those of you attending in Salt Lake City, we’ve just announced a special block party featuring the Backstreet Boys!

Special X4 Block Party featuring the Backstreet Boys

What excites you most about X4? Which speakers are you most interested in hearing from? What are you hoping to gain by attending X4 this year?  Comment below and make your voice heard! 

30 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend the London X4 event or others. I hope that next year it will be closer to the Netherlands. If i was going i was looking forward to hear from Martin
Janhuba's talk to see the inside how a big brand use this application

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

This is year two for me and I am so excited to get to hear from all the main stage speakers.  They all bring something special with them.  I am looking forward to the new K-12 education track.  Can’t wait to hear what districts are doing across the country.  Also looking forward to some time with the experts!

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I am eagerly waiting to hear Michelle Obama. Regrettably, I won’t be able to attend the summit in person.

I remain hopeful that someday we will have an X4 Summit in India too. 🌟🇮🇳

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

I haven't had the opportunity to attend an X4 event yet, but I'm excited about the possibility of Qualtrics hosting one in India, which has a significant number of Qualtrics users. If an X4 event were to happen in India, I would definitely attend!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I have attended X4 events in Sydney and Singapore would love to attend one in US too.

There are lot of things to like in X4 the speakers, overall vibe, music, fun, etc. however the most lovable thing has been the “Dream Team”. I have seen the effort taken by the team to create great memories.

Best of Luck for the event 🙂 

Leave a Reply