✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024 | XM Community

✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024

✖️ X4 2024 | Badge of the Month | April 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +30

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between April 1 and March 30, will receive this badge worth 50 points.

Badge of the Month | April 2024

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4? What do you like most about X4? How have past events helped you?

X4 is back and better than ever! This year, X4 is taking place in three amazing locations around the world:

BONUS: For those of you attending in Salt Lake City, we’ve just announced a special block party featuring the Backstreet Boys!

Special X4 Block Party featuring the Backstreet Boys

We will also be releasing a special X4 Edition of Two-Minute Tips soon, highlighting specifically how XM Community members can benefit from attending X4. Stay tuned! 

What excites you most about X4? Which speakers are you most interested in hearing from? What are you hoping to gain by attending X4 this year?  Comment below and make your voice heard! 

29 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

First time attendee here!

I’m most excited to hear Lindsey Vonn.  I’m hoping not to miss her since I’m flying in the morning of her keynote.  I remember watching her during the Olympics.

Reading up on Morgan Housel and the Psychology of Money was also interesting, I hope they have copies of his books available.

Looking forward to the Cirque presentation and for Basecamp certification on Friday (I’ve been plotting getting one of the certifications for the last couple of years).

The Backstreet announcement was the icing on the cake today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

First time attendee here!

I’m most excited to hear Lindsey Vonn.  I’m hoping not to miss her since I’m flying in the morning of her keynote.  I remember watching her during the Olympics.

Reading up on Morgan Housel and the Psychology of Money was also interesting, I hope they have copies of his books available.

Looking forward to the Cirque presentation and for Basecamp certification on Friday (I’ve been plotting getting one of the certifications for the last couple of years).

The Backstreet announcement was the icing on the cake today. 

Happy to read you will be in attendance! Lindsey Vonn will be amazing. 

It took a lot of self control to NOT drop Backstreet Boys lyrics into every sentence of my original post 😂

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I know right??? I’ve had Backstreet songs stuck in my head all day since the announcement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

It's great to hear about the Backstreet Boys announcement!
I was looking forward to Dwayne Wade's presence, but unfortunately, I won't be able to attend X4.

I'm hopeful that X4 will happen in India soon and I'll be able to join then.

Userlevel 5
Badge +21

I am most looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama.  Our team was originally signed up the COVID year when she was supposed to present back then! I just got a couple of Morgan Housel’s books to read prior also!

We attended last year, and the basecamp day was my favorite, I found so much value and left with practical applications (but all of the keynotes and speakers were also quite amazing, so it’s very difficult to say one thing was the best!).

I’m confident this year will be just as awesome, I’m glad it is finally this month!

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

Definitely, 🏀 DWYANE WADE!! 👍

My Legend. I'm very curious about the experience management story that a player who has been at the top of the world's best rough stage since he was a rookie will tell on stage in a wonderful city called Salt Lake.

In particular, the NBA league is active in data-based analysis, management, and improvement, so I would like to hear various episodes and his thoughts from the perspective of a player who has watched the change in it.

It's such a shame that I can't participate in x4.
I love Salt Lake so much. 😍

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I’m torn between Mira Murati and Chris Nassetta. I am more familiar with how Hilton turned their employee experience program around, and am looking forward to hearing from Chris a more intimate view of how it happened...but Mira and OpenAI have such an incredible story of growth and with generative AI taking such a huge spotlight in just about every industry now...its tough to choose!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I wish I could attend! I read about X4 before we subscribed to Qualtrics and was amazed at the keynotes and activities. I would love to hear Michelle Obama speak. I hope to attend one day! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

We’re pretty new to Qualtrics so won’t be attending this year, but hopefully I can show the value of attending a future event! I read some of Morgan Housel’s work in my graduate program and think he would be fascinating to watch speak - hopefully part of his keynote will be available as a recording for the rest of us later? :) 

Badge

This will be my first X4 conference, but a couple of team members attended last year. They have nothing but great things to say which is making me very excited for this years conference! I think I am most thrilled to see the presence of Dwayne Wade. My fiancé is bummed she will be missing the Backstreet Boys. The jealousy is real!

Userlevel 5
Badge +23

I am excited to attend this year in May (Spring) instead of February/March as in the past.  I think that all the Keynote speakers will be interesting to hear from but Lindsey Vonn peaks my interests the most.

What I like most about X4 is the networking and mass of information put into two days.  The days are long but worth it.  The event definitely recharges and motivates me.  I usually come back to work with a ton of ideas to share with our department and even implement some into actions. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

Very interested in the case use by the Cirque du Soleil, sadly won’t be attending but I hope to hear about it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

This will be my first X4, so I’m excited for everything but most looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama speak. 

Badge +4

I'm really looking forward to listening to Dwyane Wade's talk at X4, but it's disappointing that I won't be able to attend.

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

This is my second time in X4 and I know that is going to be great!

I am really excited to hear Mira Murati :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I'm eager to listen to Michelle Obama speak one day.Although I won't be able to attend, I'm hopeful that X4 will take place in India soon and I'll have the opportunity to join then.

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to X4 this year, but I was definitely looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama speak!!👸🏾 And the Backstreet Boys announcement was another ouch but I wish everyone in attendance a wonderful time!!💃🕺

I definitely enjoyed the breakout sessions and networking/social learning opportunities during last years conference 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Definitely, 🏀 DWYANE WADE!! 👍

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

I am looking forward to hear Michelle Obama and Mira Murati. Unfortunately, wont be able to attend the summit  in person. 

I am hopeful, someday we have X4 Summit in India as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Never got a chance to attend any X4 event before. I’m sure India is leading country who has most of the Qualtrics user. Hope Qualtrics will also consider this and X4 event will happen in India soon. Will definitely attend whenever it will organize in India. :)🤗

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I am looking forward to hear Michelle Obama and Backstreet boys! Sadly cannot attend this X4.

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

This is my 5th X4 (before it was even called X4), love interacting with fellow XM professionals and seeing the new and innovative ways they are solving similar problems. That being said, I’m most excited about hearing from the practitioners and how they are advancing CX and various industries.   

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

I’m not attending this year, but based on my experience last year, while the keynotes were great, the sessions I took extensive notes on and refer back to came from the case studies presented during the breakouts by my peers. The Hartford and MercadoLibre were two of my favs. And of course, the session by Ben Granger. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend the London X4 event so hoping they may organize something in the BeNeLux like last year’s XM Live in Amsterdam. If I would have made it to the London X4 event I’d really be looking forward to attending Rahaf Harfoush’s talk. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

This will be my first time at X4, and I can't wait to hear Mira Murati's talk! I’m excited to discover new use cases, network with other platform experts and get a taste of what's to come in the Qualtrics world! 🎉

Leave a Reply