Export of all tables in excel format from dashboard page | XM Community
Question

Export of all tables in excel format from dashboard page

• 21 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi all,

How do we export all tables as a single export in any excel format?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

@praveengeorgeix - I believe we can either export individual tables or the entire dashboard at once. Not sure if there is a way to export only tables from a page. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @praveengeorgeix 

You can’t at the moment but this is something I have requested in an idea and also directly with my client team (but the more people who request it the more likely Qualtrics will listen! 😅  )

There is a way though that I use which is I highlight the whole dashboard (using chrome as it doesn’t work properly in Firefox or IE/Edge), then simply copy and paste it in to excel. 

Does that help?

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Rod,

what you mean by highlighting the whole dashboard using chrome?

Thank you,

Praveen

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @praveengeorgeix , apologies - I didn’t get an alert on your reply!  not sure why.

Like you would do in a normal webpage you can left mouse click, hold and drag the text you wish to copy.  This will only work with text / tables though and not pie or bar charts etc.  I use this method to reduce the amount of calculations I would otherwise have to do in excel to work out the NPS and other metrics.

For example, I have this dashboard

If I highlight it (left click just before ‘question’ on the top widget and drag, it will highlight all the text.

highlighted text:

Then you can paste it into excel to show something like this:   If you format it (ie unwrap, change font size etc) you can quite easily get the information you need (as long as it’s a table or text!).

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

not possible currently, even with new widget tables data is not exported fully with full dashboard download. you can try expanding size of table to fit all data.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks @Rod_Pestell @PeeyushBansal for the replies.

Kind regards

Praveen

Leave a Reply