New Rank and Rewards Program September 6 | Rank & Rewards Program | XM Community

New Rank and Rewards Program September 6 | Rank & Rewards Program

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello, XM Community!
UPDATED:
Stopping by with an exciting announcement! On 6 September, we will be introducing a brand new Rank and Rewards program for the XM Community!
In addition to completely new and amazing swag, we will be expanding the number of ranks or levels you can achieve on the XM Community, as well as offering exclusive access to special Qualtrics events, key Qualtrics staff members, and other offerings tailored to YOU to help you get the most out of the Qualtrics platform.
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months. And as always, if you have any questions, DM me! I'm always happy to chat 😀

19 replies

Badge +48

So excited about the brand new program and swag! 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I have a concern regarding "exclusive Qualtrics knowledge" 😕 Isn't all knowledge supposed to be available and shared on the Qualtrics support pages?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi JoycaV -- good catch! I might have been too hasty in writing my post. I have edited it to reflect what I intended to convey about the exciting new Rank and Rewards program. I hope this clears things up!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Sound exciting and mysterious all at the same time! Looking.forward to the RRR* announcement Michael_Cooksey
*RankRewardReveal 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Sounds great looking forward to new Rank and Rewards Program. Great News!!!

Badge

hello all, i am excited to meet you all here, and this year i start the investigation on xm and during investigation I met “qualtrics”:) and I am investigating on it service management and experience management and hope to find one method to combine the two together.if you any idea or suggestion please let me know and thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Would be great to earn points for participating in various activities - like XMPro events (or volunteering to moderate, hint, hint).

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Great to see other service managers interested in CX & EX xiaohuibetter! There definitely is a common denominator that resonates strongly with both disciplines 💙

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

So does that mean we will not be getting anything that we have been waiting for? Filled out the information a long time ago.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47163#Comment_47163Great question! You will definitely be getting your hard-earned swag 😁. We experienced delays due to the global pandemic, but are expecting new swag to arrive within the next few months. As soon as we receive the new inventory, we will ship out your swag. If anything, you're in for even better rewards / swag with the program update 🤩!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

This should be interesting--I look forward to hearing more about it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I can't wait to hear more about the enhancements to this program. :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

So exciting!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi Michael_Cooksey , I reached the rank of Superuser, and got an email that I could fill a survey to receive my swag. Should I still fill in that one, or do I better wait until the new program is launched?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

UPDATE: We will be revealing the new Rank and Rewards program Sept 6! There are so many exciting new additions to the program, we can't wait to tell you all about it.
As a teaser, we thought'd we'd reveal one small detail for you all now...but other than this, my lips are sealed 🤫 Be on the lookout for a new post Sept 6 announcing and explaining all the details!
XM Community Linkedin Badges.jpg

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Good news, I'm just looking to get my Qualtrics t-shirt and get the Guru badge. There is a lack of tips and tricks to get them.

Badge +48

Hi everyone (SimQualtrics, JoycaV, CarolK, IsabelPosada_Voce, AdamK12, Linda_charlton, SteveBelgraver, Amy_Bow, xiaohuibetter, PeeyushBansal)! I just wanted to let you know that the new Rank & Rewards Program is live 🎉 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

the only way is up AmaraW ! I also received an email notifying me of this refresh, super excited to continue this journey! One question tho, the email congratulated me on my level 1 badge and that I only had 50 points to go to achieve level 2 but ... my new profile bar shows me already as level 2. So how exactly does my old guru level translate into the new level system?

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49273#Comment_49273Hi there! The email you got was just the notification that you were retroactively awarded the Level 1 Badge! You are a Level 2, working your way towards Level 3 🤩

Leave a Reply