👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

515 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Howdy people! In early 2022, I was just shy of 9 years working at Qualtrics when I moved to Rizing LLC, a Certified Partner in the Qualtrics Partner Network, continuing the work I enjoyed at Qualtrics - helping clients implement and improve their Employee Experience (EX) programs. Not only was I at Qualtrics when we moved from just 360 to include Engagement, but I worked closely with external clients and Qualtrics engineers to help form the Engagement product. So with the exception of 360, I've worked EX products since their creation. I'm happy to share lessons learned from my experience and benefit from the wisdom of others that I haven't had the pleasure of bumping into yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48632#Comment_48632WELCOME, TimR! We're so glad to have you here in the XM Community! We're launching a bunch of new and exciting initiatives soon here on the Community, so be sure to come back often and look for all the new and exciting ways to get involved. You're always welcome to DM me with Community questions, but unfortunately I can't help with support or product issues via DM.
Welcome, again!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all,
I am Sara and I work for the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA). I've used Qualtrics for several years in my roles at various colleges and universities. At the DMA, we are primarily using Qualtrics for visitor surveys, but I am hoping to expand our use to other areas and centralize surveys and data collection occurring across the museum.
I am not yet certified, but working on that now to improve my skills.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48670#Comment_48670SaraO -- greetings, fellow Texan! I don't live in Dallas anymore, but I have a friend from HS who works at the DMA 😀 How cool that the DMA is using Qualtrics! We have a broad range of great new Community initiatives coming out soon here on the Community, and if you have questions about training or certification, I can point you in the right direction. Welcome to the XM Community!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks Michael_Cooksey! Yes, I was glad to know we were using it as a tool and hope to increase our use across the organization. I will reach out with any questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48687#Comment_48687Great! Feel free to post any questions for fellow Qualtrics users here on the XM Community. Our global Community of experts will surely chime in with any answers or intel you need!
You can also reach out to XM Community admins like me to point you in the right direction (but we can't help with product questions directly) and help you find the solutions you need!

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

👋 Hi, I'm Amy from NC. I am a Sr. Research Analyst leading the product insights program in CX. I transitioned to CX a couple years ago and have had a long background in design and UX. I have been working in Qualtrics for a couple years now. We are using Qualtrics to gather customer feedback and product insights to help with product improvements and decision making.
Nice to meet everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi AJoiner! Welcome to the XM Community! We're thrilled you're part of our worldwide platform 😀 There are lots of new and exciting Community initiatives being rolled out soon, so you joined at just the right time! In the meantime, feel free to start posting questions or replying to discussions and meet your fellow Community members 👋

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48880#Comment_48880Thanks Michael_Cooksey for the welcome 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello, all!
I'm Ted, data analyst for Institutional Research at the University of Northern Colorado. I've been with UNC for many years, first in the Office of the Registrar, then in Institutional Research pulling data and providing solutions, and I just recently dove into Qualtrics when our survey analyst left. The survey world is strange and fascinating; I'm excited to be learning about it. I have a lovely wife and three great kids, and love to hike, bike, and read. I'm working toward my Qualtrics certification and hope to have that soon.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48890#Comment_48890Hi TedC! We are so lucky to have you as our newest member of the XM Community! It sounds like you have a beautiful family 😃
You might find our Higher Education Group or our Brand Admin Group useful for collaboration on industry best practices and networking. And, once you get certified, you can request a certification badge to showcase your expertise on your XM Community profile. If you need any help on your community journey, please don't hesitate to contact an admin!

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hi all! I'm Jessica, a Statistician with Community Health Network in Indianapolis, IN. I have been in this role at this company for a little over 2.5 years now. Our partnership with Qualtrics at Community started about 2 months after my start date! We started the partnership by migrating all our patient experience surveys over into the Qualtrics platform and quickly expanded into running employee experience and brand surveys as well. I personally am involved in designing surveys to answer specific business questions that my network has, as well as analyzing the data for key insights on the backend.
In my prior life, I spent 15 years as a statistician/consultant in a market research firm (the last 2 of which my company served as a Qualtrics Partner, so I was thrilled to continue working with Qualtrics in my new role)! I love talking anything data and/or text analytics, as well as patient experience, so feel free to reach out!

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Welcome JessicaGregory_CHNw! 👋
We're excited for you to explore the community and see everything it has to offer. I'm sure the Community will also benefit from your expertise with Qualtrics over the past two years! Glad to have you here 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello and good morning from a sunny Sweden!
I thought I had done this introduction ages ago, but since the restructure of the Rewards program last night, I saw that I don't have this badge yet. And we can't have that now can we? :)

I work for a Business Intelligence and Visualizations company called Qlik. I am based in a town called Lund in the southern part of Sweden, but Qlik as a company are all over the world.
In 2018 I was on the Operations team but was handed a project from Marketing which entailed doing our annual Relationship survey. I had never worked with surveys or XM before but at that time we had a partner that did all the setup and I handled the data analysis and reporting back to the business. 2019 we decided we could to it ourselves. So I've been part of Qualtrics for 4 years, although the badge says only 3 :)
That was a big success and it ended up with us managing both that survey, but also all other surveys and touch points our company manages. So today we're a team of five people with various roles. My main role is being the contact to the internal stake holders at Qlik to work out survey design, setup etc. and then building the structure in Qualtrics and also managing customer feedback as well as building the Change management projects to increase CX.

In my time off I take care of three kids, go fishing, hunting and taking care of the garden (not always by choice). Looking forward to meeting you all in person at the next X4 summit, something I was ROBBED of going to by the stupid Covid virus. Was sooooo looking forward to travel to Salt Lake City, and even more now after two years in lock down. Soooo, please get that going :)

Badge +48

Hi everyone! Hopping in here to follow up on the comments about the Rank & Rewards Program. Just wanted to let you all know that our team is excited to announce the brand new Rank & Rewards Program 🎉

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Hey there,
I'm glad to be joining the XM community, as I'm using Qualtrics on a daily basis for our Voice of the Customer program within scientific publishing. I look forward to both learn from and contribute to the community!

Badge +48

Hi there Caro_L! We are so excited to have you join our community! Can't wait to see all of the incredible discoveries you make here 👋

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49325#Comment_49325Thank you AmaraW!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49196#Comment_49196 MattiasM How wonderful to see a Qlik staff member here.
Before Covid (also before my time in academia), I worked for a Forbes500 company and looked into implementing Qlik for a daily dashboard for multiple of our executive functions. You guys do great work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49393#Comment_49393Wow, thanks for saying so. We try :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello everyone
Nice to be here and learn from so many folks!
I am Juan Camilo, I work for a colombian beverages company and i am learning how to use qualtrics, I am going to use qualtrics most of it to build some dashboards and understand some information about our customers.

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49457#Comment_49457Juan! welcome, really nice to see my customers here 🙂 jcgallont

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49459#Comment_49459Thanks IsabelPosada_Voce, I have already found valuable information here that would help me :)

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49457#Comment_49457Welcome, Juan 🇨🇴
Our team is so excited to see one of IsabelPosada_Voce's clients here - we think she is amazing 🤩

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Greetings! My name is Thomas Whitaker and I am a Sr. CX Manager at Iron Mountain.
For those of you not familiar with Iron Mountain, we are an Physical and Digital Asset Management company with 27,000 employees in 55 countries headquartered in Boston, MA, USA. Most know us as a "shredding" company but we have huge divisions in digital asset management, data centers, art handling and storage (Crozier), and file/records management (storage, delivery, destruction), among other things.
We send surveys out to hundreds of thousands of customers every year, and we have a well developed CX program, and a newer Qualtrics program in EX.
Prior to Iron Mountain, I worked for a competitor of Qualtrics and also for a certified 3rd party partner to Qualtrics. I look forward to learning from the Community, and contributing as I'm able.

Leave a Reply