📄 Get Started in The Qualtrics XM Community | Instructions | XM Community
Skip to main content

Getting started table of contents

">1 | Create your XM Community account 💜

Use your existing Qualtrics account login credentials to log into the XM Community, then, you will be prompted to continue to step 2, below

​​​​​​​">2 | Set up your profile 👤​​​​​​​

Set up your profile, where you can update your profile picture, view your badges, & more. 

">3 | Introduce yourself 👋

Introduce yourself to the XM Community and start connecting with other members! Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, and your Qualtrics use case.

">4 | Meet your administrators 👥

Meet your XM Community Administrators, learn about their role in your community journey & how to get in touch with them.

">5 | Learn the community basics 📄

Learn the XM Community Basics & the XM Community How-Tosincluding all you need to know about posting, accepting answers, searching, & direct messaging.

">6 | Participate in programs 🏆

Participate in XM Community Programs such as the Rank & Rewards Program and the Badge of the Month Program to start earning rewards & merch.

">7 | Join groups 👭

Join XM Community Groups to connect with other peers of similar industries and interests through a shared, & private space.

">8 | Discover product ideas & new product features 💡

Discover Evolve, where you can share your Product Ideas with the Qualtrics team, & the Product Release Notes category, where you can track Qualtrics’ product feature releases.

">8 | Attend events 📅

Attend Qualtrics events listed in our Events category to network & learn from other industry professionals. 

Hello Everyone,

I added some filters to my dashboard but they do not auto populate a list of options when i click the dropdown arrow. it just shows my a search textbox.. These fields are Embedded Data fields. 

I do not want to search the filter field, i just want to select from a list of options in that field. Please let me know if anyone can help me with this issue.

Thanks

Hi, I need a help on transferring my account. I couldn’t reach out to the customer support. There is no options in my dashboard to contact the customer care. Please help

Hii, I am very interested in market research

Hi all, 

I am interested in hearing creative use cases and problems that have been solved using Qualtrics. Especially when integrated with a CRM. eg. Have you used it so that clients or prospects can update theie details? But I’d love to hear even more creative use cases that are outside of Survey capture.

Hello Community.

I am working on a survey and a part of it requires respondents to agree to certain terms and conditions. However, I want to embed a link which, when clicked, would pull up another web page where they can read the terms and conditions, then come to the survey to agree.

Please, how do I create and link that webpage with the T&Cs.

Leave a Reply