Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

👋 Community Introductions

1789101113»

Comments

• vlcloutier
    vlcloutier Community Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hello everyone! 👋

I'm Valérie, I recently started working at BRP, a world-wide powersport company as the Voice of Customer Team Lead. I am based in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. We just implemented Qualtrics to revamp all our customer experience initiatives so my role is to develop a mastery of the tool in order to train and support my team into leveling up their knowledge base. I have completed the L1 certification and will soon start the trainings for the CX L2 one 💪

Very excited to join you all on this Qualtrics journey!

• CertificationNiamh
    CertificationNiamh New York City, NY, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi everyone, I'm Niamh O'Byrne and I work for Braze. We have a comprehensive Global and Certification Training Program. Delighted to meet you all and I'm looking forward to learning best practices using Qualtrics.

• opposity
    opposity Community Member Qubie ✭

Hello, my name is Kerem Tuncer. I am a rising four-year student at Columbia University studying Political Science and Statistics. My main interest is experimental design. I am currently helping Prof. Donald Green with his new undergrad-level textbook for Experimental Research in Social Sciences. I am also assisting several Columbia Business School professors with their experiments on persuasion.

• grahulp5
    grahulp5 IndiaCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

Hi Everyone! Rahul this side. I am working as a Senior Analyst at Ugam, a Merkle company, and have recently joined XM community. Pretty excited to know all you guys and help everyone - as much as I can :)

Also a few days back I've got my "Guru" batch, so yeah tones of experiences which I want to gain and will share as much as I can. #happyhelping

Be safe, Be negative ! :)

• ABCHiam
    ABCHiam United StatesCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
    edited September 21

Hello everyone! I'm Alison and I am a bureaucrat extraordinaire. I have worked for the Wisconsin state government for 6 years starting off as office support staff and working my way up to data and forms administrator. I have tons of questions and am excited to learn everything I can!

• jfounds
    jfounds OsceolaCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi I'm Jeanna, I am the Manager of Client Experience for MedVet Associates. We are an organization of over 30 Emergency and Specialty Veterinary Hospitals across the country. We just began sending live surveys to collect feedback from our clients who have brought their pet in for an Emergency visit or for specialty care. I hope to find efficient and effective ways to utilize our Client Experience data to identify where we excel and where we might have opportunities to improve the experience. I'd like to find out how other community members are using their dashboards, comments, other reports, etc. that have been successful in helping your teams to understand the feedback and be able to act on it. I look forward to meeting other new users who have maximized their use of the Qualtrics resources!

• KristiA
    KristiA WisconsinCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristi and I currently work in the K-12 public education sector here in Wisconsin. Our district has been using Qualtrics for about the last three years. Our main utilization of Qualtrics is CoreXM and the dashboards, although we are continuously finding new ways that we can capitalize on the system. As the brand administrator, I help create and support a lot of the projects within Qualtrics. Through the pandemic, we have really grown our understanding and knowledge of what the platform can do for us. I am excited to continue learning and exploring with the rest of the XM Community!