🎉  Happy 4-Year Anniversary to the Qualtrics XM Community! | XM Community

🎉  Happy 4-Year Anniversary to the Qualtrics XM Community!

• 22 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +48

Anniversary10.png

🎉 Today is the 4-Year Anniversary of the Qualtrics XM Community! 🎉

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your hard work, expertise, and help making the XM Community such a wonderful place! Thanks to you, our community has grown and flourished over the course of the last four years. Now, the community is home to 24,200+ amazing users and 11,000+ answered Questions!

Updates

In 2021, we gained 6,200+ new users, 1000+ Product Ideas, and accomplished a whole lot more...

Coming Soon

As 2022 progresses, we are looking forward to...

• Creating a brand new XM Community onboarding experience

• Expanding the Rank & Rewards Program Swag to get you even better swag, even faster

• A Q&A to give you a behind the scenes look at Qualtrics

- The XM Community Team -

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Happy anniversary! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Happy anniversary indeed! Your additions in 2021 have added a great deal of value and helped me to build value as a CX advocate and practitioner-and I appreciate the opportunity to be a member of this dynamic and growing community!
Community picture.jpg

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Wow! 4 years and I’ve been a member for only 4 months 😀 Loving the posts, learnings, exchanges and all the other good stuff that comes with being a member of this vibrant community. You’ve got a good thing going y’all!

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

Happy Aniversary!!!
I love Qualtrics Community ♥️

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

Happy Anniversary! So happy to be a part of this community 😍

Badge +1

What a great reason to celebrate!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on what has been achieved and built over the last 4 years! I've only been involved for a little under 2 years now, but I'm eternally grateful for the wealth of knowledge and community spirit that clearly runs deep.
I also want to also acknowledge LaurenK and AmaraW for everything they do in running the XM Community (both publicly and in the background). Thank you! 🙏

Userlevel 2
Badge +14

Happy Anniversary! 

Badge +48

Hi everyone! Hopping in here to follow up on the comments about the Rank & Rewards Program. Just wanted to let you all know that our team is excited to announce the brand new Rank & Rewards Program 🎉

Leave a Reply