5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2022 | XM Community

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2022

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi there, KOgles -- thank you for donating and signing up for the virtual event! We're so glad you're taking part this year. We are inspired to hear how your mother beat cancer previously, and naturally we're all behind you now in her latest fight ❤️ Glad to hear she has a great team around her and great family support from you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

bgooldfed I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your family member and you're right -- this is something that seems to affect everyone's families in some way or another, unfortunately ❤️
Absolutely 5K on a rowing machine counts! We're encouraging people to be active or participate in any creative they wish!

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

joined and donated! Glad to have this opportunity to participate and contribute 💚

Badge +48

Thank you so much CamM for helping us reach such an important goal!! The community contributions mean the world to me!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46222#Comment_46222Thank you so much, Steve! Your contributions mean so much to us 💚

Badge +48

jflowers1 absolutely no pressure, but I just want to let you know that you can make your own event/challenge if you want to get active! Thank you for all of your support and for your donation. We are all rooting for your friend 💙

Leave a Reply