🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022 | XM Community

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47295#Comment_47295MattiasM What an adorable photo. I've been to Lund! My wife has relatives living there. We hope to return to visit again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I love seeing all of the places far and wide our community comes from!
I will admit that it's also making me update my travel wishlist :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

For most of my life, I've lived in Hyderabad, India. In the last 11 years, I've lived in Michigan for a majority of it, but have also lived in Chicago, IL and Provo, UT. Given an opportunity, I'd love to live in London and Los Angeles at some point.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello JoycaV, Belgium holds a special place in my heart, as that is where my mother is from! ❤️ 🇧🇪 (Bruxelles)
Belgium is a beautiful and amazing country. Give me Vlaamse frites and Les Diables Rouges and I'm a happy guy 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

I was born in France but moved to Canada (Quebec city) 17 years ago. I funded a family there and I'm more Canadian than French, now.

Since last summer, I had the chance to work remotely from France for one year in order to offer the french experience to my sons.
It has been an amazing year but I can't wait returning home and meet my team again IRL !

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

I have lived in Idaho Falls and Philadelphia, though I'll be moving to Salt Lake soon!
All three locations are beautiful, and I feel like I've been lucky to experience living in big cities and smaller towns. Both have their own charms.
I feel like Salt Lake is a nice mix of both environments! There are tons of great restaurants and entertainment, but you're never too far from hiking trials and dirt roads.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46883#Comment_46883Yes, I totally agree. I had the chance to visit it recently, and I can definitely say it is more relaxed than New York and more aesthetic. More nature too.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46904#Comment_46904I want to go to Australia so badly! Australia is such a beautiful country and I am trying to make it my next vacation destination 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I was born in New Jersey, but moved to North Carolina when I was young. I have grown up in different NC cities except for the couple of years I moved to New Mexico for grad school (I wouldn't mind going back either!). Despite having lived in one state for most of my life, I do love to travel!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I've lived in the US Midwest my whole life; a few different places in Michigan, and then Chicago for the past quarter century. I've longed to live in the Pacific Northwest but at this point, if it were feasible, I would be happy just to be a nomad and visit places on every continent.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Mostly based out of Odisha, currently staying at Bengaluru, in future will love to have a go at Germany.

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47102#Comment_47102I was first anticipating some difficulties with school but all of them overpass my expectations and they succeed their integration without concern.
Because some are playing ice Hockey, we had to move very often across France for matches and tournaments. Another occasion to visit new places.
My older will participate to a road trip camp in Italy this summer !

I really think this year will have an impact for opening their mind and hope we will keep some contacts for long time.

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

I have lived in New York (close to Syracuse), Boston, Connecticut, Los Angeles, Indiana, Virginia, Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and Tunisia. I live in Northern Virginia now but would LOVE to move back to Los Angeles.

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I lived in Ohio, Michigan, and Tennessee. Would love to live half the year in Alaska and the other half in San Diego. And I love to visit other countries.

Badge +4

I have lived at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri. I currently live in Dayton, Ohio. Not sure where I would like to live.

Badge +2

I have lived most of my life in Southern California - mostly Orange County. I was born in Bristol in the UK. My family immigrated to the US when I was 2 years old. We lived briefly in Philadelphia before moving to Long Beach and then settling in Orange County.

Badge +48

🌎️  I've lived in quite a few places throughout the USA! I've spent most of my life in New Jersey, but have also lived in Seattle, Washington, Salt Lake City, Utah, Chicago, Illinois, and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. I hope to make it back towards the midwest sometime soon! 🌎

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

I love seeing how global the Community is and where folks have lived! And the pics are great, too! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Quite a globe trotter, SteveBelgraver! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Theodor_Zus where in Germany did you live? I'm an ex-Berliner myself 😀 And where do you plan on going next?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

VirginiaM North Carolina is a beautiful state! And the beaches are amazing 😎

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

I live in Quebec, Canada and recently moved to France. We love it! And who knows, maybe the future will bring us somewhere else to discover another part of the world!

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

Love reading everyone's post! So interesting to see how far everyone's traveled! I'm in the USA and have lived in the same state my whole life.

Badge +1

I have lived in many cities throughout the US in Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas. I would love to travel the world especially after seeing so many scenic pictures posted here, there are such beautiful pictures to go with these posts!.

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Where have you lived?
My entire life has been in Louisiana, but hopping around to a few different areas. I grew up near Baton Rouge (capital city), lived in Thibodaux for a while to start college, and moved to Lafayette to continue college.
Where do you live?
Right now our family (wife and our son) live in a suburb of Lafayette. As of right now we are right smack in the middle of both families, so road trips to visit are relatively easy to do. Lafayette at one time was voted one of the happiest cities in the country, to which we can certainly vouch!
Alternatively, where do you want to live?
Great question! One time I interviewed for a position in Virginia, unfortunate that did not work out because the state is beautiful. Other than that we are considering Pennsylvania or Florida soon as I want to continue further in grad school.

Leave a Reply